extra night goblin unit or black orcs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Cb1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extra night goblin unit or black orcs

I'm fairly new to the Orcs and Goblin army but I started one because they are just fun and not bad. I want some opinions, I run a unit of 10 black orcs and a unit of 20 night goblin with 3 fanatics. What would be a better investment, another unit of night goblin with 3 more fanatics or 10 more black orcs? I know the stat line for the black orcs are way better but the fanatics can cause some carnage themselves.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

Thats a good question. and both options seem good to me.

It might be a good to know what your plans are for the entire army! What else do you use with that?
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Id probably go Black Orcs, having 6 fanatics as much fun as it would be, would be very unpredictable

Cb1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I just started I only have 1500 pts, and I run 1 unit of orc biguns x 20, one unit of savage orcs x 20, 1 unit of night gob /3 fanatics x 20 , 5 savage boar boys, grimgore, lvl 2 shaman with dispel scroll, orc boss bsb. I pretty much send my guys forward and flank with boars since they are so nasty. the black ors are like a death star so far. I've been having fun with the list so far, i plan to add either 1 unite of goblin with 3 fanatics or the black orcs, along with 2 doom divers, and 5 squig hoppers.

+ Reply to Thread