doom diver questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

doom diver questions

a couple questions , about doom divers i plan to use oe this weekend , but have not used them in 8th the one i have i bought used , and the base was missing off the flyer , in 7th this was of no importance , however in 8th you need the base . can anyone tel me the size of the base ? the new entry requires a base . when determining movement , do you measure from the target point to the center of the base ( the spindle ) or the edge of the base ? same for corrections , is it center to center or base edge to base edge ? it does not sound like much but the difference can easily mean hitting multiple units .

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x2)

1. If you're referring to the goblin-in-flight, you're looking for a clear-flying base for a single infantry/troop model ... not the vehicle one .

2. Firing the doomdiver, and the movement of the goblin, are all detailed on page 48 of the O&G armybook . As for the goblin, any model under its base, is affected ... that would be the base itself, and not the spindle .

Hopefully, I answered your questions .

+ Reply to Thread