2000pt Orc And Goblin - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lord+hero
    Black Orc Warboss: Choppa, Ulags Akkit Axe, Drogs Dead Ard Armour, Warboss Umm's Best Boss At:235

hero
    Night Goblin Shaman: Hand weapon, Lvl 2, despell scroll x2: 145

hero
    Goblin Shaman: hand weapon, Lvl 2, despell scroll, staff of sneaky stealing:140

core
    30 orc warriors: Choppa, spear, light armour, shield, full command:268

core
    38 night goblins: handweapon, spear, shield, 3 fanatics, full command:209

core
    20 night goblins: handweapon, short bow, full command:80

core
    40 goblins: hand weapons, spear, shield, light armour, full command180

core
    10 wolf riders: hand weapons, spears, shields, light armour, full command150

core
    3 snotling bases75

special
    8 bour boys: choppa, spear, light armour, shield, full command:182

special
    orc bour chariot: choppa, spear, light armour, scythed wheels80

special
    1 goblin spear chukka: 3 goblin crew:35

special
    1 goblin rock lobba: 3 goblin crew:70

rare
    3 river trolls: hand weapons:180

2000pt

Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This looks like a proper greenskin amry should, a good mix of everything. The best advice woth greenskins is just to buy some of everything and chuck it at the enemy.

Recommendation: Drop the staff of sneaky stealing, it costs way too much compared to what it does, get some shiny baubles, dangly wotsnots or double doing doo-dahs instead.
    I'd put one scroll on each shaman, then give one dangly wotznotz and one ditto's double doihn doo-dahs.
    You might consider getting two goblin wolf chariots instead of one boar chariot, it depends what roele you want your chariot(s) to play.
    I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel allright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Goblin kroozade of revengyness: win:19 draw:10 loss:9

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe split the wolf riders into two groups of 5 with shields, spears and musicians, they work well. Wolf riders are too weak to be in clumsy groups IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That depends on the army you are playing. I know of a pretty good player with a cav based Orcs and Goblins army who includes one infantry goblin block 30 strong, two units of 12, two goblin chariots, and two units of 10 boar boyz. He normally outmanoevers the enemy, waits for a while, using snotlings and pump wagons as speed bump, and charges in turn 4 against most armies. In his army because of his tactics blocks of wolf riders DO work (or is it because of the goblin warboss?). In any case, he always ends up in the top of a tourney (GT).
    asquabbling they squandered and gambled
    till dawn did freeze their drunken dice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x4)

I like the list, it's nice and varied and should do well as is. However, I'd still make the following changes if it were my list:

Characters - Warboss, I prefer outfitting him with the club of fumpin'. -4 to AS and almost always wounding on 2's absolutely rocks!
    - Night Gobbo Shaman, drop 1 dispel for the Itty Ring. It's a dispel dice eater, and it's ok when it does eventually go off.

Core - Drop the Night Gobbo archers. They will hit nothing with their short ranged shortbows and can be broken in combat pretty easily.
    - Upgrade the orcs to big-uns. 'Nuff said.
    - Split the Goblin Wolf Riders into 2 units of 5, keep musicians only in each group, maybe even keep the champions if points permit.

Special - Add 2 boar boyz, 5 wide frontage is great for these guys. Also try adding the banner of butchery to the unit for maximum carnage.
    - Add another spear chukka
    - Add another orc crewman to the chariot, too cheap to pass up!

Rare - Add a snot pump wagon if you can find the point's too cheap to pass up (again).

Hope my rantings have given you a few more options!
    The iron crowned is getting closer,
    Swings his hammer down on him,
    Like a thunderstorm he's crushing,
    Down the Noldor's proudest king.

Under my foot, so hopeless it seems.
    You've troubled my day, now feel the pain.
    - Blind Guardian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    150 (x8)

If you still want fire support, the arrowboyz will do better High toughness and draw alot of attention, but won't hit.

the unit of goblins shoud be another night gobos unit can't ahve enough fanatics! Ever! :rofl:

Maybe skeash an ork Boss to slap with the boarboyz, to get your oppoenet to flee on the charge as often as possible.

2 wolf chariots do a better job outmanouvering your opponent too.
    Best Regards,
    Wolf_Pack

+ Reply to Thread