Gobbos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gobbos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could i get some help on wether orcs and gobbos or dwarfs.

i am havin trouble choosing which one to get cuase i have always wanted an army with numbers but think the dqarfs will look nicwer and win a lot more ( which i would like afetr my awful record with empire lost 17 out of 18 games and yes that one was a draw)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dwarfs really have trouble against new armies now as the new rules really kick their butt, i play just goblins myself and having huge numbers is awesome and then you still have enough points for some goodies(giants, snotlings, LVL 4 great shamen, ETC) I woul say orcs and goblins my self as they are much better then dwarfs but they are also unpredictable and will win quite often , loook the the green tracka and you'll see what i mean.
    "Fight like gobbos"- Skarsnik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh look a dwarf army is that a cannon, yawn just kidding i like dwarves and will do an army myself at some point

gobbos, you never know where its going to go, if it will attack you or attack its own side, they will win battles due to huge numbers and fanatics and netters and squigs and oh the list goes on

go green my young man go green

they may not win all the time, but they are the best army in the game (like where your shamans head explodes on the orcy miscast table) and most certaintly the most fun and cause a huge number of headaches for your opponent (and you)
    Quote Originally Posted by artificer
    The quote is "in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war",
    NOT "in the grim darkness of the far future, there are these little, fat, drunken goits with beards!"
    WELL SAID, NO MORE SQUATS THEY ARE DEAD GET OVER IT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like im going green.

all i want is an army that is fun, easy enough to play, no hard challanges for painting if there doesnt have to bejust while im on this a standard night gob isnt hARD TO PAINT IS IT ?

i love the cheap points of them and i HATE that dqarfs cant have magic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x4)

Orcs and Gobbos are lots of fun to lpay, although painting all of that goblin green is a bit daunting at times! Stock up now!

Painting gobbo's is pretty easy though I'll have to admit, just a dab of green and whatever colour you want your robes done in and you're finished!
    The iron crowned is getting closer,
    Swings his hammer down on him,
    Like a thunderstorm he's crushing,
    Down the Noldor's proudest king.

Under my foot, so hopeless it seems.
    You've troubled my day, now feel the pain.
    - Blind Guardian

Naggaroth, the land of chill (Canada, Kingston)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

Yeah alotta painting I'll tell you that. Gobbos are huge in number...I pick Orcs cause I'm too lazy to paint that many models. Usually a Gobbo General uses stength of number. So get painting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Dwarves do have magic, they have that Anvil of Doom thing.... ok compared to us they don't have much. Can't say i don't love fielding 3 lv2 mages in games with a big boss with a great weapon. I'm not sure how you lost 17 games with empire... but i guess it could happen.

Gobo's easy to paint (Y) fun to use (Y) great headache for the opponent and everyone stays clear of you in a mega battle because of fanatics!!!
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go orcs and gobbos. They are fun, easy to paint and very nice to play with. They don't have lack of range either : doomdiver, rock lobba, spear chukka, (does snotling wagon count?)

orc bosses are tough too so GET THEM NOW!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

does that say 17 ?

soz i meant 7 out of 8 games

i dont mind painting the gobs as long as i know how to paint them and i know what colour scheme i want

+ Reply to Thread