Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Army List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im sorry if it seemed that way to you ulrik i have written 1 but it wont let me post it all i wanted was like things that i definatly need things that arnt to good

another atempt at posting it

didnt work

ok a new one

orc big boss 99
    great axe
    drogs dead ard armour

night goblin shaman 125
    mad cap mushrooms
    lelvel 2

night goblin shaman 95
    level 2

38 night gobos 195
    spears
    standard
    3 fanatics

20 night gobos
    standard

19 orcs
    shield
    standard

2 spear chukkas 70

ginat 205

sorry im in a hurry

plz some help for this and what to do for the last 54 points

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

First off, your playing 1000 pts i'm guessing.... and your using a giant that takes up more than 20% of your points. If you really want to do this go for it, but the point of orcs is you out number your opponent, so may want to drop him.

There is little point to using a 20 Night Goblin unit with a standard. No fanatics, might as well make it normal goblins for the higher leadership because 20 goblins with a leadership of 5 will run screaming off the table.

My advice, keep the 19 unit of Orcs, Keep the Hero's the way they are, keep the Night Gobo unit with fanatics. Make the Giant a pump wagon, add a chariot and another unit of goblins with fanatics. The chariot can be wolves or boars, i left you some points to be flexible with. If you opt for wolves, get a dispel scroll.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread