Black Orc & Orc Warbosses/Big Bosses - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Orc & Orc Warbosses/Big Bosses

i was building up my Orc army & i suddenly realised there wasnt any Orc boss models apart from special characters. I was going to use the 40k orc warboss & cut off his weapons & exchange them for two axes. I was just wondering what other orc players use for their Bosses (the starter set warboss doesnt count!:tongue: ) i was also thinking about making a flail from the tied up halflings on the giant for my Warboss, what does anyone else think about this?

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the same for most generic heroes (empire captain, skaven chieftain, goblin big boss etc.) Then again, converting your heroes is all part of the fun. I think your Halfling flail is a great idea- consider it stolen.:ninja:
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination

California, in the Bay Area, only place to live
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I use Grimgor Ironhide as my Hero on foot, and I ahve converted my other one from orc boy parts and a few pieces from a couple different Empire sprues.

+ Reply to Thread