Very possibly a no brainer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

Very possibly a no brainer

I have been thinking of putting an ard boyz army together and was wondering about black orcs and ignoring greenskin panic. In a standard army where you are only allowed 1 unit of black orcs it is nice and easy as if anything runs away they don't care.

If however you have more than one unit of black orcs in an ard boyz list and one breaks and runs do the other units of black orcs test for panic? I am inclined to say no as black orcs count as greenskins, so other black orcs should ignore them when they panic but can anyone clarify please?

Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ignore greenskin panic means just that. If they have greenskin and they are panicking you can ignore them. When they say 'black orcs' they just mean a little darker green than usual. As the older orcs get the darker they get, or so I'm told.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Ignore greenskin panic applies to all greenskins as clarified above. It a nice aspect of an all black orc army which makes life horrible for opponents. This makes black orcs that much more useful and why i actually took an all black orc army against a all chaos warrior army and won...that was a slug fest
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

Thanks for clearing that up guys, that was what I figured to begin with but it always helps to get other opinions :yes:

Now I just need to remortgage my entire life to buy another couple of units of black orcs.
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

+ Reply to Thread