Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I have some questions about the Orc & Goblins miniatures.
1. Are the Orc Boyz (with 2xhandweapon) you get in the Battalion boxed set, the same as the ones in the standard Orc Boyz box set?
2. Why can you only get Boyz with bows in the Battalion set?
3. Is it possible to get Black Orcs in regiment boxes (10 miniatures in a box)?
1. No, the one's from the box have options for spears, shields, and are more versatile with posing and assembling figures.
2. Yes the only way to get Arrer boys is to buy the warhammer box, or convert your own.
3. Black orcs come in a metal 10 figure box set. they where plate armor on the figure compared to the regular orc boys.
40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)
I think black orcs in boxes depends where you are in the world. In the UK they don't, only in blisters. However on the GW UK website they sell unit bundles where you get 20 models including the command group in one hit.
Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts