Waaagh Spells - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waaagh Spells

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waaagh Spells

ok, 3 days 2 go till the magic changes but over 6th ed. what has been ur fave spell and which (if any) do you dislike.

personally my fave has to be WAAAGH. it has swung the battle for me SOOO many times. against bretts i was able to move everything, my opponent thinking i was foolish because i would be charged then having practically every unit in combat (thus making more dice next turn). against chaos and undead the whole not haveing to pass fear tests in truly amazing. night gobbos ld 5 charging without taking ld it brill. especially when u are able to win combat because of ur ranks and outnumbering and having a unit costing 60 points making a unit of chaos horrors disapper is hillarious.

worst spell 4 me has to be headbutt. when it works i love it but that 1 roll and if ur attacking characters with it u usually need 4's or 5's making it hard to do anything with. but again watching a bret lord take a wound because of a low casting spell can make you love that 90 point shaman!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gorks warpath has done wonders for me all the time. Just give ditos doubledoins to a n.goblinshaman and hope for a bit of luck when rolling for spells.
    Other than that.....there is none. I have played Magic-heavy once,( I cant complain that it was bad, I crushed the guys I met :shifty: ) and I used just the warpath. With the new rules, I will take dispelscroll-caddies as the only wizards and hope to get a little waagh!-spell going at the right time.
    Greetings from Sweden

http://www.markofchaos.com/videos.php?clip=1#top
    Nice warhammer video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

meh me i love headbutt and gaze of mork ...or is it gork i forgot
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

I love brainbursta, lots of shoosty green death for a pretty low casting cost. Other than that Gorks Warpath is amazing just for the sheer damage it can do and how far your opponent will go to dispell it. Then you cast it again with the doubledoin doodahs
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yer i agree with Lurch brain bursta is da best i mean a shamen can easily take out his points worth in 2-3 turns in fact last time i played my m8 the shamen took out 5 saurus and 12 skinks with a skink cheif and a few otha things on the side
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

my former favorite spell was actually WAAGGH. I love using it and its really be turned up a notch in the new edition. Many games i marched my boar boys 14, then got a WAAGH and a first turn combat with them. I usually had a chariot, the boar boys, and a unit of wolf boys in combat by turn one... really started the game off fierce
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

I do like the spell Waagh but it is a risky one for turn one It has a very high casting cost and tends to attract dispel scrolls straight away if you do cast it. Of course if it is cast then it is brilliant, even better in the new edition as well :w00t:
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

+ Reply to Thread