Da Big Green Tracka - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Keep the Da Big Green Tracka?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we need to show that big is better

5 62.50%
  • No, we greenskins is a humble lot

1 12.50%
  • Hmm, why should Orcs care one way or da other?

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Da Big Green Tracka

Everyone knows that no Orc worth his choppa passes up the chance to boast of his latest, blood-stained victory.

To the point, Da Big Green Tracka is so full of why Orcs iz da bestest that it's reached 11 pages. (Sorry, I'm not fresh on my green-talk).

Sad to say, the Waagh! seems to have dissipated recently and the thread is for all intents and purposes closed to posting since no Orc boss has reported his glorious feats in eleven months.

Meanwhile, some of you may have noticed that I'm cleaning up all the pinned threads in the different fantasy forums and adding indexes.

My question is this: Do you ill-speaking, brutish ladz want the Da Big Green Tracka resurrected? It'll require starting a new thread, which will probably include only Grimbog Elf Ater's initial post.

I was ready to unpin it and let it go, but it was such a popular thread for so long that I thought I'd get your opinions. But if it does go stale again, it'll probably go the way of the dodo.

So vote over the next couple of weeks before the poll closes and let me know.

~DavidVC04

Last edited by DavidWC09; November 2nd, 2006 at 00:05.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

This poll closes in about a week. Make sure and vote.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread