New army book/models? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x1)

New army book/models?

Hi folks,

friends and I are negotiating about starting Fantasy (we're 40k players) and one of them wants to start O&G. Now, since we've had nothing to do with Fantasy, we're really not sure about the state of everything.

I THOUGHT a new army book had been released recently(ish). I noticed a new troll model in Sneak Peeks. I was just hoping someone could let me know what the state of the O&G world is at the moment, so my friend knows if he can get an army book and models without them being superceded in 6 months time.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

The new army book for orcs and goblins came out last October/November ish and was the first one for years. It is likely to be the current book for years to come as well. There were some new models released to conicide with it like the plastic war boss and fanatics etc.
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

+ Reply to Thread