Here are some of my thoughts:
I generally like the idea that you have lots of smaller size vehicles/walkers moving around the board which are generally fast, cheap, and easy to maneuver to where you need them. This strength I think is also its weakness.
- In that when you play a pitch battle on an open'ish gameboard against a shooting list with 48-72" range you are going to have a really tough time getting 1-3 of your trukks to their front line.
- You are also creating a somewhat fragile list when it comes down to your 21 or so Kill Points. You will eventually face off against a <15KP list where that person simply shoots your Trukks (1KP), forces you to dismount, and then takes the list apart piece by piece and you will be down 3-10 KP in the first two rounds of shooting.
- Rokkit Buggies are good, but not amazing. Having Nine of them you are going to get your S8 shots, but at the cost that sustained S5 shots will take our all three squadrons without much of an issue.
So is this a bad thing? No i dont think it is. Simply put, you have to really capitalize on your ability to out maneuver your opponent and then double team his infantry with a MANZ/Slugga or Slugga/Slugga combo, ensuring that you gain the two turn waaugh, allowing for an exceptional move, dsmt, run, assault combo for all your infantry.
If it was my list, I would consider the following:
- remove a Dread or RB Squadron and put in a Big Mek with KFF, BP, Burna, Cybork. Place BM with your other Nob squad to give them leadership and a power weapon at initiative on the assault. Use this BM in the MANz trukk to spearhead your main body attack giving 3-5 trucks a nice cover save on the advance. Use your other trukks and RBuggies on a secondary front to disrupt your EN plan, and otherwise dominate on objectives and a weak flank.
- Consider reducing Rokkit buggies to two squadrons and using the points to:
- upgrade some of your MANz with the combi skorcha to give you that AWESOME S5 AP4 template to kill other orks/gaunts/guard etc.
- upgrade all trucks with a RR and rokkit. giving you lots of fast rokkits on the move to throw into side armour.
- upgrade both MANz trukks with armour plates... really helps against those pesky damage rolls.
Personally, I like the list... you will have a lot of fun with it and with the right combination of assaults and cover saves, you will have a good chance in many matchups.