Converting chaos space marine terminators to orks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Converting chaos space marine terminators to orks

Hey there. I'm thinking of getting a pack of chaos space marine terminators, and orkifying them. But, before I drop about $60ish, I'm wondering about the following idea....

Basically, put an ork head, ork legs and ork arms on them (using the csm torso and csm shoulder pads)...I've never seen the sprues, or the models, so I'm wondering if this would work or not for either 'eavy ormour or mega armour? Would they be the same size as Nobs? Basically, I'm making a Deathskulls army and they've defeated some csm terminators and stole their armour and weapons (using for my lootas,e tc).

Would any of the arms on the csm terminator sprues work okay for cybork arms?

Thanks a million.

Greg

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

It might come out something like the following picture...
    its a good idea but make sure you take off all those little chaos bits and pieces and I believe imperial terminators would be better. I know orks and chaos fight too but for some reason imperial looting seems more reasonable to me... but I'm fussy with my stuff...

And adding orky plates and whatnot would really make it pop. Good luck and the picture isn't mine for the record.
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the above pic looks great and its a cool idea but ive got another for you. instead of combining the terminator with normal ork bits why not try using the new black orcs from warhammer fantasy. there more armoured and i think would work better with the terminator, i used them with a combination of 40k ork bits as a nobs unit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I recently, recived some of the old Bad moons mega nobs, and in the process of cleaning them for me my partner bless her melted the arms (don't ask dont ask dont ask)
    Anyone got some ideas for replacments? =P