My necromunda campaign - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

My necromunda campaign

Hi all,

I thought you'd all like to take a peek at the site I've created for the necromunda campaign I'm running at my local wargames club.

I've been using it to drive the plot and report results, mainly through a newsletter (In character, of course!). Of late it has also been tracking scores of the warring gangs.

Oxonia Home Page

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Digging the campaign website!

Heya Rork

That site is tres coolio matey, looks like a lot of hard work has been going into it. I love all the in character stuff, it's just how my local club likes to play things. Have a look here: » Forum > The Cross Gaming Club

I missed out on starting the current campaign, but a new one will start soon and in the meantime I have a few gangs I'm going to throw into the fray as soon as I get the chance.

Hey if any of your members would like to there's a site for listing gangs here:
    Necromunda - Hive Primus

Cheers
    Tony

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Cool stuff. I like the way you've got some in character stuff from the people involved .

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

AKM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    63 (x2)

Man, that's a really nice site!

Have fun with the campaign!!!
    "Politics is the womb in which war develops"
    Clausewitz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

The site looks as sexy as every Rork - I'm keeping a close eye on it.

Perhaps I should bring my Escher to show your Orlock lads a thing or two. Autocannons hurt! As do power swords!

BWA HA HA HA!

Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by rp252 View Post
    Perhaps I should bring my Escher to show your Orlock lads a thing or two. Autocannons hurt! As do power swords!
    My heavy stubber guy died in my last game. This made me sad . This is what happens when you only manage to pin people when having a shoot out with redemptionists...

(At least it wasn't the autocannon! *Shudder*)

The autocannon took revenge and killed someone in the next game, however 8Y.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

Yeah, I find the autocannon gets the job done when you need it to. Many people dislike it thanks to its high cost, but it does pump out some high strength shots at a decent rate of fire.

The death of a heavy hurts. Got enough dough to get yourself a new one?

Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by rp252 View Post
    The death of a heavy hurts. Got enough dough to get yourself a new one?
    In the game that followed I generated enough cash to get a new heavy with a flamer (until I get the cash for the big gun ).

I had a bit of scare in that game since a redemptionist marksman took a shot at my autocannon. Thankfully he missed and my heavy took revenge on him and his friend , his friend took 5 wounds, going out of action while the marksman only took one, but failed his initiative test, fell 6" off the building and went OoA that way instead ;o.

My gang has seven territories (including two sets of Vents - I have stolen territories from the same guy), and one of my gangers handily acquired Fixer in the last game so I can usually get enough cash for weapons quite quickly.

+ Reply to Thread