No B.F.G. in the Showcase? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Portland, Ore.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x1)

No B.F.G. in the Showcase?

Am I just using the wrong words to conduct the search, or are there no pictures of anything B.F.G. on display in the Showcase?
    I am soon to begin painting a fleet and would love to see not just what G.W. can do or what those who win the competitions can do, but what people like myself, just trying to enjoy this thing and give it their best shot can come up with.
    Sooooo, whatcha got?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Hi, ive only just joined librarium online, and ive only just started BFG. i finished painting my fleet a few days ago, i only have about 7% more to go (all my capital ships are magnetic, so i can change their varients around at will. the last 7% is the little modules, about half of them are still only undercoated, but i will be done soon. I hope you like my fleet, the camera really did hide most of the blue. when you look at the photos, they will be quite colourless, just imagine them as being a little more saturated in colour

4evaChang - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thats a direct link to my photobucket, but i dont know if you need to sign in as me to see it, so ill put the links of some of the pictures in here, so you can see them, but to see all the pictures, you need to be able to see the main link. im not sure how to get it to public, unless it already is.

Hmmm, i seem to have gone overboard with the links. sorry lol.

+ Reply to Thread