Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Me and my friend are going to be trying out Necromunda this afternoon, and I've worked up a gang roster, but seeing as it's my first time I have no idea if it's good or not. Any input would be great.
House Van Saar
Leader: Chainsword, Plasma Pistol, Lasgun
Heavy: Heavy Stubber, Laspistol
Ganger x2: Lasgun, Bolt Pistol
Ganger: Shotgun (Hot Shot), Laspistol
Ganger: Shotgun (Man Stopper), Laspistol
Juve x2: Club, Laspistol, Frag Grenades
The cost ends up to be 920 credits, and 80 go to the stash.
If it matters at all, my friend will be playing House Goliath.
wow, thats a well equipped gang.
If you're playing a one off, fire away, see how it goes. If you're starting a campaign or anything, maybe try removing the pistols from your gangers, and bulk up your numbers. From the few games I've played, I've found that unless you're really unlucky, or the game goes on for a long time, ammo rolls aren't as cruel as you might expect.
between those and your stash, you could have another 2 or 3 gang members to mess about with
Right, I played with my list yesterday, and I was pretty happy with the gameplay. We had played a total of three games, the first one was the gang fight in the crumbling dome, which my opponent ended in the first turn by using a heavy stubber. The second game was just a regular gang fight, and after a while I bottled out. Third game was a shoot out, which was kind of boring, but I won due to my heavy pistol usage. My opponent had bulked up the numbers a lot more than me, but it that kind of backfired on him when two of his men failed ammo rolls in the second game in a single turn, and neither had a secondary weapon. I held out pretty well, I think. It would have been pretty evenly matched (I think) had I not been having terrible luck, rolling 1's and 2's to hit and wound every other roll. I have a couple of questions, though.
1) Does the "cost" of a miniature mean what you paid for it, or what it's worth? I ask this because I got a free Juve from my Settlement territory, and I couldn't figure out what to write for the cost.
2) When in the trading post after the game, can you buy any "common" item, or only the items off of your House list?
3) I can't find this in the rulebook, but I know it's there: What happens when a miniature doesn't have a friendly in 2" coherency?
1. Isn't the cost of a model what you pay for it in creds?
2. I'm not too sure, but as far as I played it, only weapons are restricted by the House lists. Gunsights, armour, bionics and miscellaneous were allround available through the hive.
3. There are several rules regarding models within 2", such as models going down/ ooa, stray shots, models escaping being pinned, etc. What rule/ moment in a game do you refer to?
Borak Says - Pearls of wisdom from the Chaos Lord
"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"
The rep button () is your friend!
Be off-topic and visit www.theopia.com
Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3