What would a ork stats look like - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would a ork stats look like

I was looking at the conclave and i found someone had posted rules for ork weapons and i'm just wondering what would the stats for them.I have created a rebel warband and wanted to add an ork mercenary (e.g a bloodaxe) could u give me some idea of what there stats would look like. Thanks

1st Combined Regiment. Contains Tallarn,Cadians, Catachans,Valhallan,Attilan,Armageddon Steel Legion and Vostroyan. Most Kills in one turn: 98 space marines and 6 rhinos with only the stompa's Gatla Gun (only that)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest that an Ork should be stronger and tougher than a human, but slower; his mental statistics would be generally lower than those of a human apart from his Nerve.

How about something like this;

WS=70 BS= 35 S=80 T=90 I=35 Wp=40 Sg=25 Nv=70 Ld=40
    Abilities: Furious Assault, True Grit

I'm sure someone must have created a better set of rules for Orks. In fact, there was an Ork at the Inquisitor Grand Tournament in December - I believe it belonged to someone on The Conclave so I'm sure if you ask around they'd tell you what stats they used. At least their version will have been playtested, unlike mine that was made up quickly and off the top of my head.

- Dave
    Last edited by kaled; January 21st, 2009 at 22:27.
    I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

The Conclave - the Inquisitor forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Thanks for the tips i'll try and find it and thanks again
    1st Combined Regiment. Contains Tallarn,Cadians, Catachans,Valhallan,Attilan,Armageddon Steel Legion and Vostroyan. Most Kills in one turn: 98 space marines and 6 rhinos with only the stompa's Gatla Gun (only that)

Junior Member kamikaze watermelon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like some pretty good rules for something "that was made up quickly and off the top of my head"!
    Shoot first, shoot later and if it's still moving shoot some more. Then ask if anybody has any questions.

+ Reply to Thread