Ig For Necromunda - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would it be possible to use models from my IG army for necromunda? I was thinking of an inquisitorial death squad in the underhives killing mutants and heretics. I have storm troopers and loads of various guardsmen.

BTW I have never read the Necromunda rulebook.

Signature?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you use in the game is really up to the group you play with. Take your idea to them and see what they say. Our group is pretty openminded so we would have no problem letting you play your IQ force. Provided its not overdone.
    And remember your gonna have to redo all the weapon stats for 2nd 40K.
    One other thing you might want to consider, a group of IQ arriving suddenly in the hive to take out muties and heritics is gonna draw a lot of unwanted attention from the locals.
    The underhivers will want to take you out asap or avoid you all togeather and the Ruling Houses are gonna be very upset that your poaching on what they consider their private hunting grounds, and the "training arena" for their heir apparents.
    By all means bring in your IQ, but with our group be prepared to have every man or muties hand raised aganist you.
    Dont feel bad, every time I show up with my Spyrers I get attacked from everyone on the board. We frequently play multi-player games. Got my butt kicked tonight.
    "Every day above ground is a good day"
    "Sometimes I feel like the winner in the Aztec Lucky Virgin contest"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    118 (x6)

well it'd be pretty hard to use them as a "gang" ... since lasguns and flackjackets don't grow on trees...

but IG are perfect for "missions" and scenarios!

like a platoon is guarding an armoury! can you gang break in and steal the loot?

or a platoon has been ordered to hunt down your gang, can you survive their assault?

+ Reply to Thread