Battle Fleet Gothic BFG:Advanced Playtesting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

BFG:Advanced Playtesting

Hey all. Its been years since any kind of real update for the great game of BFG. After hundreds of hours in forum discussion and 6k words of core rules draft down. What I need now is playtesters to help me see how balanced it all is on vassal. BFG:Advanced is an attempt at a bit different way to play the game without trying to assume replacement of the original great rules, just tweaking and improving as best as can be. Many small changes, from tweaks in how ordnance works, greater lance and battery tactics, and a d12 armor system.

I need playtesters on vassal. PM me or contact me here if you are interested in playing. Imperials and Chaos so far are available for use in playtesting.

VASSAL record:
    too many, gave up counting. rough estimates of 10% even steven, 25% omg i lostorz! and 65% PWNED NEWBS! ^^

<Tossy> Crons are freaking invincible!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x2)

Double post.
    Last edited by lastspartacus; October 11th, 2011 at 22:36.
    VASSAL record:
    too many, gave up counting. rough estimates of 10% even steven, 25% omg i lostorz! and 65% PWNED NEWBS! ^^

<Tossy> Crons are freaking invincible!

+ Reply to Thread