Epic Anyone here play epic need a bit of scale help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Anyone here play epic need a bit of scale help

Hey guys if anyone here plays epic could they do me a small favour how tall are infantry models in this game and could you measure a tank of some kind for me a rhino or leman Russ or something of that size and tell me

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Munch View Post
    Hey guys if anyone here plays epic could they do me a small favour how tall are infantry models in this game.
    Infantry are around 6mm tall. Don't have any tanks to hand but they are scaled much the same as their 40k counterparts except for the superheavies which are much larger in epic scale.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

From personal experience with "Modern" 6mm conventional wargames, the scale ratio should be 1:300. That doesn't help you a great deal but I haven't got any models to measure right now.
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    430 (x8)

...some kind for me a rhino or leman Russ or something of that size and tell me
    mk1 plastic rhino - 14mm wide, 27mm long

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

thanks guys.

oh one question are the various vehicles in the same properties to there 40k counter part as in if a land raider is twice the size of a rhino in 40k for the sake of argument is it also twice as big in epic ?
    Last edited by Munch; June 1st, 2012 at 12:24.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

430 (x8)

oh one question are the various vehicles in the same properties to there 40k counter part as in if a land raider is twice the size of a rhino in 40k for the sake of argument is it also twice as big in epic ?
    The superheavy vehicles (baneblades, titans, etc) are notably larger in epic scale.
    IIRC bikes were quite a bit larger too, it's been a while and most of the vehicles in the original epic box were entirely different designs (the dreadnoughts are contemptors for instance)

+ Reply to Thread