Librarium Online Forums banner

Just In Time For Halloween

698 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  isitused 
#1 ·
I have been working on an interesting Necromunda scenario inspired by the movie “Dawn of the Dead�. Each player is given a number of points to create a character and may purchase experience to start the game with a bit character development.

The objective of the game is to make your way across a table and make it to the Arbite precinct. Along the way there is loot scattered about to help replenish the players depleting supply of functioning weapons. The entire game a random number of zombies spawn from a table edge a specified distance away.

The characters gain experience during the battle to be used to level up as they make progress down the field. If one of them should happen to fall pray to one of the undead they themselves will rise again and attempt to eat the warm flash of their ex-friends.

I have about 3 pages of information describing game play that I will post later in the day.
The two play testing games I have done have been fun, but very long games. The zombies tend to be easy to kill and only seem to be effective in large numbers.
Anybody interested in playing keep your eyes on this topic and expect me to post links to the documents in about 3 hours from the time I post this.
If anyone does play it, let me get some feedback on how it went, and what you think can be done to improve the game.
-GM

See less See more
#2 ·
That actually sounds pretty fun, I'd like to see what my gang or Kal and Scabbs would be like in a zombie movie :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.