Names For A Gunslinger - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    across the street. yeah, in that house. i'm watching you.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, I need a name for my =][= gunslinger, first and last. heres a description:

he's a tough guy, but he's more adept at talking his way out of a fight if possible. he wears a trench coat and carries two bolt pistols. even though he prefers to finish a fight before it starts by intimidating his potential opponent, he is not by any means incapable to defend himself.

i can understand that this is probably the description for EVERYONE's gunslinger, and it's very general, but i just want a cool name, especially if it has a cool meaning. one of my friends found a name that he's reserving for something cool. i don't remember what it was, but it meant: the weigher of souls. cool stuff.

i'm thinking of using Conrad as a first name, but it's not set in stone. if you've got a cooler one, tell me! last names as well. i got nothing on that.

thanks in advance

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Listening to nuns&#39; confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn</div>

There&#39;s nothing quite as fun as seeing a Chaos Lord overdose on combat drugs two inches away from an assault...

&quot;On to battle, and to glory&#33;&quot;
    --Master Shaper Kiirn Thenolok

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    54 (x5)

I&#39;d go with names from American history. Cole Younger, William Bonney, John Holiday.All very famous gunslingers.Just pick names from random out of a list of &#39;em..Cole sounds like a gunslinger first name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some tough sounding first names:

Sam, Max, Sly, Jim (Id keep the first name short and snappy)

Last Names:

Fields, Hargrove, Horace, Stiller, Sweetwater, Meeks, Forrester, Nyborn, Burns

I just made up a Desperado character and named him Errol Mallory which translates into "Wandering Ill-fated"

Theres a lot of sites that have names and their meanings, try searching google for "name meanings"
    I am the Aquila-Guerilla!

across the street. yeah, in that house. i'm watching you.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice advice, GuardianGnome. thanks. although, i do like Conrad. I think I&#39;ll stick with that. i think i want a name from Dante&#39;s Inferno; I haven&#39;t read it yet, but some of the names i&#39;ve been told about from there are pretty cool. so if anyone has read it, there would be a good place to search from.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Listening to nuns&#39; confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn</div>

There&#39;s nothing quite as fun as seeing a Chaos Lord overdose on combat drugs two inches away from an assault...

&quot;On to battle, and to glory&#33;&quot;
    --Master Shaper Kiirn Thenolok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Links to full text of Dante&#39;s Inferno

Not that great in my opinion, but feel free to look through it.
    I am the Aquila-Guerilla!

+ Reply to Thread