Battle Fleet Gothic Boraks Little Ships - Page 8 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

What??? No Annihilator? How could you NOT what an annihilator?

You could also use it as a Mechanicum Forge ship. Plus, with it's size it could easily stand in as a Nemesis Fleet Carrier. A Venerable Battlebarge maybe? Or Even the basis for a space Hulk. GAH! I want one now! One I will do in the traditional Green with white and gold prow. The other one? Hmm...... Now I don't know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just get hundreds and do them all the colours you can possibly imagine haha. too many good stuff you can do with a bulky big ship

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

This is a 'prototype' light cruiser/Merchantman for my Rogue Trader fleet. I might do two more, or they might look completely different........ I'm not sure yet. It's built out of Sentinel pelvis, Sentinel Multi Laser and the bridge is a Sentinel Knee cap. I have quite a lot of Sentinel legs left over from making a few guard buggies out of the cockpit........ so I might finally find a use for the parts! huzzah!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vert simple but effective

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Well, I received a BIG box of resin goodies. My High Conveyor is finally done!! The pics are pretty shocking but, like a kid with a new toy, I had to take some pics and show off!!

This is a picture of one of the miss moulds I 'rescued'.

I also got the first set of little transport ships. They came out really nice actually. My OCD had to put them in colour order :/

I'll try and get some of the transports and maybe one of the High Conveyors painted this weekend.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Well, I received a BIG box of resin goodies. My High Conveyor is finally done!! The pics are pretty shocking but, like a kid with a new toy, I had to take some pics and show off!!

This is a picture of one of the miss moulds I 'rescued'.

I also got the first set of little transport ships. They came out really nice actually. My OCD had to put them in colour order :/

I'll try and get some of the transports and maybe one of the High Conveyors painted this weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you were so excited you had to post it twice haha.
    looking good man. I can't wait to get my paints back and models and start doing stuff again...I have nothing to distract my depression

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    2052 (x8)

Well, the first High Conveyor is done. I went for the 'Dust-cart in space' look. Originally I ha planned a white prow but, well, someone beat me to the mark with that so I went with the hazard stripes Part of me wants to think they are the biggest hazard stripes ever created by man. I think they would be hard to beat

Here she is with some little 'friends'. Still WIP but I'm hoping to get them done soonish. Providing the heat doesn't prevent painting.

Also working on two more for my Battlefleet Gothic fleet. Still WIP and I need to think of some freehand shenanigans for the prows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh wow. I love them!! especially the "dust cart"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678