Necron Shroud class - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necron Shroud class

Ive already got a large Necron fleet (3 Tombships, 6 Scythes, 9 Jackals, 4 Dirge), and have been pondering wethere or not to get some scythe class light cruisers.
    Are they worth it, and if so whats a good number to get?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shrouds are very useful in a fleet which doesnt get commanders. As long as one non-crippled shroud is on table and an enemy ship si on special orders, you get +1 to your command checks. Plus any additional pluses if the ship thats doign the command check is close enough to an enemy ship on special orders. I would say get 1-2 of them. Try them out.
    As apostles yet not as Apostles. As Believers yet not as Believers. As Traitors yet not as Traitors! We are Disciples of Vengeance. Only bowing and praying forgiveness of our God. Only bowing and defeating the enemies of our God. Wielding our Swords in the night and brandishing our Guns during the day. We are Soldiers. The Soldiers of Mala!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

As well as what Namkor says, Shrouds are effective ships-of-the-line. They can easily out pace and out gun cruisers of similar displacement such as the dauntless, and i groups can prove to be very effective against larger capital ships. I'd recommend getting at least a couple and seeing how you like them , but I assume you will. Probably my favourite necron ship, after the rediculously fast Dirge.
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

+ Reply to Thread