Generating Interest - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

Generating Interest

I really want to play necromunda in my local gaming club but there are only four people in it. One is interested if I can print the rules for him and the other two don't seem to care less. Any ideas of how i can make it part of our general gatherings or get other people more interested, it's not like there will be days when we can't meet as a group either as we either all meet up or none.

Well thanks in advance. GAZA

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

NCO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just play a game with the pone whose interested, Necromunda is a great game he's bound to get hooked and the other migh follow suit as they sneak a peak, though GW kind of not liking people to play anything else othere than WH and WH40k and LOTR so its too dang hard to find people who'd willingly give up their 2000 pts army for 12 models in necromunda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCO
    GW kind of not liking people to play anything else othere than WH and WH40k and LOTR so its too dang hard to find people who'd willingly give up their 2000 pts army for 12 models in necromunda
    but guard players whould willingly add 12 model to there 2000 pt armys
    also enforcers can make great henchmen (mastiff=familar) everyone else acoltye
    actually my local gw sells battle fleet gothic

i would like to play necromunda too.
    it would probably hit best with guard players who can use guard in necromunda also vise versa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

The tables are slowly turning. My friend has started convertion some of his old IG into necromunda guys . I'm building different lists and we'll be playing soon hopefully. Mabye then all the other guys will decide to join too. Our normal games take WAY to long so necromunda would give the people not using my full size board something to kill their time.

+ Reply to Thread