charecters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: charecters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

charecters

hi all im a noob to inquistor and i cant decide what type of warband i want I was thinking vampire space marines khornate space marines or just plain renegades.thats what i was thinking about.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The most isloated capital city in the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My suggestion would be to write some fluff for each, and then from that decide which one to use.

Quick question, is this for a campaign or just to start Inquisitior?
    Only a few prefer liberty - the majority seek nothing more than fair masters

Sallust, Histories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is for starting inquisitor i made up some fluff for the vampire space marines and the renegades but not the khornate berzerkers.

P.S im leaning twoard the vamps i just don't kno what to arm them with i know the special abilites i wanna give them though vampirism,terrify,horrify,daemon.and wyrd hammerhand,bloodboil,and instability i think.
    Last edited by Champion of Slaanesh; December 10th, 2005 at 01:40.

The most isloated capital city in the world
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vamp marines would be awesome.
    As for armament, mainly close combat, as vamps would like to be up and close where they can suck blood
    Only a few prefer liberty - the majority seek nothing more than fair masters

Sallust, Histories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

HMM, =][= is not just about killing, but role play/narative, accordingly it is common for experianced players to look down theri noses on anyone who uses marines, personnaly I wouldnt use one, however, as people have said, work up lots of fluff

ps vampire marines is basically what BA were in very early forms, I would recomend looking at BA and particularly Flesh tearer fluff
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

I have a marine in my warband, albiet he isnt armed with power armour or a bolter...

Having more than one full fledged marine is going to lead to a short game, and it won't be all that fun either.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Inquisitor is about creating a characterful warband, not about powergaming. Most players dislike playing against warbands with ONE space marine in them. I've never heard of a band of ALL marines, especially not CHAOS marines (being 10,000 years old means they're a *tad* stronger than normal).

To be perfectly honest, most players (myself included) will refuse to play a warband like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

I'd be willing to bet that even you would play against my warband mEGA, despite it having one former astartes in it... That and despite my saying its not gonna be looked upon as good, I'd still play against an all marine warband. (because i have) When your center character is an on-the-run inquisitor, you don't really argue about what your enemy is throwing against you, to a degree.

(Especially since I cant use all of the members, probably not even half of them. )
    Last edited by darkreever; December 14th, 2005 at 17:40.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

+ Reply to Thread