Space Wolves In Epic - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I am still kinda new to Epic, brought it 3 years ago, but then moved to UK. Recently got back and started all over again basically :blink: Anyways, I've got an army of Space maarines, painted up as Space wolves, but I was wondering if there are any certain rules for SW's? Do they get a bonus in assualt for Blood claws? Do they get more firepower for Long Fangs?

If anyone knows where I can get details about any rules for SW's you'd make me a happy little gamer :lol: Also, whats happening with the new version of Epic coming out soon? Anything nice a new about it, or is it just another reason for us to part with money for Games-Workshop (JUST JOKING!!!!&#33

Ohh, and is there another forum where I can get access to more Epic users, no offence, but it's a little boring being the only person posting

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i play epic, just started, play salamanders yehaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the new Epic Armourgedon (spelling) will be, to the best of my knowledge, relesed on the 23rd of Jan...........thats this month. It will have new rules and a bunch of box sets.............at least i hope its relesed soon as ive already paid for my rule book......
    A Rhino? SLOTH!

Closed Thread