What think you of my plan for a warband - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What think you of my plan for a warband

Here is my first ideas for a warband....what do people think? Be kind lol. I apologise if the fluff is crappy, but hey - you've got to start somewhere, don't you? I used the basic points thing in the back of the rulebook to tot up the rough points cost of the warband...

This 5 man guard squad is the tool of Inquisitor Krek. An avid collector and analyser of as many arcane artefacts he can get. Such is the size of his collection that he spends most of his time analysing the data from these relics, hoping to find the clues with which he can eventually aqquire the perfect tool with which to combat chaos. He cares not if it is chaotic in origin, Or the most sanctified and holy relic from the earliest days of the imperium. Instead of landing on worlds and waste valuable analysing time – he has gathered a squad of 5 imperial guardsmen. All veterans. They are all capable of operating well as a unit and making their own decisions. He makes sure that their pay is good, and supplies the best in bionic implants when their own limbs go astray in order to buy their loyalty. And while they retrieve the item the set out to find, they will be protected politically to the utmost of his political power – when politics are laid aside however, it is up to the guardsmen to look after themselves…

Pathfinder

Anton Aleksandrov from the planet of Molov found his way into Krek’s relic-finder team for two reasons. Firstly his profession, for someone to be able to sneak through shadows and track things down, an inherently useful skill in treasure hunting. Secondly was his ability to take the initiative. Krek found Anton at a judicial court hearing – prosecuting him for disobeying orders. It seems that he fired on an ork fuel dump whilst the greater part of a warband was camped there. The hot shot from his long las set off the munitions in the fuel dump and decimated 38% (according to satellite footage) of the Ork warboss’s warband. Sadly, he took the shot before he was given authorisation to. Such a display of independence (for Anton knew the repercussions once he got back) impressed Krek hugely and he recruited him as the first member of his relic-hunter warband.

WS 58
    BS 87
    S 56
    T 60
    I 75
    WP 55
    SG 69
    NV 69
    LD 59

Speed of 5

Flak armour (all locations except head)

Deadeye Shot
    Quickload
    True Grit

Long Las
    Knife
    Advanced Bionic Eye With Included Range Finder, Infrascope and Motion Predictor

131 pts

Guard Veteran

Giacomo Palmieri was a shock troop from the planet of Bray. A veteran of several minor wars and raids on cultist coves and pirate havens hardened him to battle and he became very proficient with his weapon of choice, the ACS (automatic combat shotgun). It was on one such raid on a cult of Slaaneshi worshippers that he became lost within the twisted confines of the underground lair. Coated in the blood and ichor of many cultists he stumbled into a room to find a plinth upon which lay a crystal eye. As he gazed in awe – a shadow detached itself from the walls and Anton crept up and took the orb for Krep’s inspection. Shocked, Giacomo went to open fire on this stranger but he had disappeared. Confused Giacomo went AWOL for a fortnight trying to find this stranger, upon his discovery of the Inquisitor’s vessel (via pulling a lot of favours and running a lot of errands) he tracked down Anton. Krek was suitably impressed and pulled Giacomo away from the imperial guard without punishment and so found the second member of his team.

WS 69
    BS 74
    S 65
    T 61
    I 47
    WP 53
    SG 65
    NV 75
    LD 68

Speed of 3

Nerves Of Steel
    Rock Steady Aim
    True Grit

Flak Armour (all locations except head)
    Carapace Armour (Torso)

Automatic combat shotgun (shot selector)- 10 Hellfire rounds
    10 Inferno rounds
    Short Sword

131 pts

Guard Veteran

From Kallastin, Johnny Blade was cut out for the guard from a very early age. When he joined the imperial guard – such was his thirst for close combat that he quickly gained a reputation as a fearsome warrior. He soon rose through the ranks to become sergeant, and shortly after this promotion he and his regiment left for the planet of Arx where his regiment and a company of Space Wolves would fight off a horde of chaos emerging from the eye of terror. Johnny was awed by the close combat proficiency of the SpaceWolves, and soon forsook any form of weapon other than his two swords, one of which was a power sword he had inherited from his grandfather – a high duke who had died leaving this heirloom to him. It was during one such battle that Johnny was caught in a charge of cultists and marines from the traitor legions. After the initial wave he noticed a blade glinting on the floor and picked it up. It was a frost blade – carried by a now dead rune priest who lay on the floor, pierced by 100 bullets. Taking up both weapons he stood and fought ferociously until he succumbed to dozens of small injuries. He was picked up by another squad of guard and taken back to base. They could not pry the blades from his hands as he lay unconscious. As he was in a nearby system and the closest inquisitor to the planet of Arx, Krek was summoned away from his endless research to look into the possible taint of Khorne in this bloodthirsty young man. Krek took Johnny away to his cruiser and examined him thoroughly and found, not a khornate monster. But a charismatic – if somewhat bloodthirsty – sergeant, and someone who would prove to be an invaluable member of his team of relic-hunters. Krek had psychon glands implanted in this warrior to further his martial skills and ferocity.

WS 81
    BS 67
    S 67
    T 57
    I 55
    WP 60
    SG 73
    NV 72
    LD 68

Speed of 4

Ambidextrous
    Heroic
    Furious Assault
    Nerves Of Steel
    First Strike
    True Grit
    Leader

Frost Blade
    Power Sword

Carapace Armour (torso)
    Flak Armour (All areas except head)

Psychon Gland

141 pts

Guard Veteran

Terrance Navarette hails from Gathalamor. He joined the mechanised infantry as soon as he was old enough and was soon given command of a sentinel. Such was his accuracy with the heavy bolter attached to his sentinel (it was of a pattern long discontinued) That he was often sent off with one other sentinel that contained his friend and comrade Joachim Jaeger – they became the units standard fast reconnaissance squad. And they felled numerous enemies of the imperium with their guns. The acclaim they were receiving reached the ears of Krek. The idea of a sentinel in his warband thrilled him greatly. Think of the edge he’d have over the likes of Mynarch and his other rivals. Sadly, his arrival heralded the seeming destruction of the sentinel crewing duo. They were scouting out an emplacement of Blood Cult traitor guardsmen, when screaming out of the foliage a traitor Chimaira ploughed into the sentinals. Destroying the machines and shearing Terrance’s legs off and smashing his left arm beyond recognition – he was left for dead. As was Joachim who suffered severe head wounds. The Adrantis 5 mechanised infantry took quick and severe retribution. Krek still saw the abilities of both the men, and their friendship – and took them aboard where he patched them up with many bionics. They were the final part of his warband. A heavy bolter weapons crew to give him the edge over the lighter warbands…

WS 85
    BS 84
    S 78 (31 In right arm, 48 in bionic arm)
    T 60
    I 50
    WP 75
    SG 51
    NV 75
    LD 66

Speed of 4

Flak Armour (all locations but head)
    Carapace Armour (torso)

Heavy Bolter with infrascope
    Laspistol
    Knife

Lightning Reflexes
    Quickload (when in base to base contact with the loader)

Crude bionic Pair of Legs
    Average bionic arm (S 4

124 pts

Guard Veteran

Joachim Jaegar found his way into the Gathalamor mechanised infantry, when his own mechanised division was all but decimated at the hands of a tyranid splinter fleet when they were aiding the defence of the planet of Tesla Prime. The remnants were melded with the Gathalamor regiment which was also under strength. Here he met an imperial guardsman called Terrance Navarette in his sentinel squadron. Soon – after the third member was unfortunately destroyed by a Dark Eldar Talos they became a 2 man squad. The crusades, wars and battles they fought in – they fought well and were recognised as the best sentinel pilots in the regiment – and it was boasted – in the guard too (though how true this is, who can know?). It was on one such campaign, shortly after Krek’s interest had been piqued by them, that a traitor chimaira hurtled into their sentinels. Terrance lost his legs and his arm and Joachim lost his lower jaw and most of the flesh from his face from burns caused by the exploding fuel tank of the sentinel. Krek, saddened by this turn of events was going to simply leave and look for more guardsmen. Shortly before his departure though, he discovered that both guardsmen were alive, though they would be crippled and never pilot a sentinel again. Krek took them in and bionically repaired the wounds and replaced the lost limbs. When they recovered he offered them a place as a heavy weapons team in his warband. A place they felt they couldn’t refuse, though in hindsight – tracing the disastrous career of the regiment after departure (It was annihilated by a traitor titan legion during the 13th Black Crusade) they realised what a wise choice they’d made and gladly joined the team.

WS 68
    BS 82
    S 59
    T 65
    I 52
    WP 73
    SG 66
    NV 72
    LD 65

Speed of 4

Flak Armour (all areas)
    Carapace Armour (torso)

Lasgun (when fired, quickload ability can’t be used for heavy bolter. Cannot use quickload for lasgun)
    Knife

Quickload for heavy bolter when in base to base combat with the operator
    True Grit

Bionic head (+2 armour on head location)
    Average bionic senses taste, smell, sight, hearing (as a result of Bionic head)

145 pts

672 points total

the bionic eye on the pathfinder may seem too good for a guardsman, but remember that for a few years he was operating alone while Krek was looking for others to make up his retinue - and he'd need the edge if he was to sneak into complexes unaided - so the bionic eye would have helped him tremendously....the only reason it's advanced as opposed to average is that I don't think an average eye could incorporate those items.

After previous criticism, I'm very unsure of the frost blade wielder - but I'm considering that for him to get into combat will be a challenge as he can't do anything but be shot at while he sprints hell for leather at the enemy...and it'll only count as a power sword anyway - so it's purely for fluff...

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This isn't so much a bump as I'm at the top of the page - but is there no criticism or verdict from anyone?
    Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Seems fairly overpowered for a group of Guardsmen, even Vets. The Long-Las is fine, as is the shotgun (god I love shotguns in this game) and the last guy. But a Frost Blade/Power Sword-wielding Guardsman? Not a chance in hell of that ever happening. Even ranking officers don't always get power weapons, and Frost Blades are basically a Space Wolf thing. Give him a Shock weapon at best - honestly. A two-handed weapon, completely unpowered, is also a good way to inflict damage in a fight. And the Heavy Bolter... A) those are sacred weapons to Marines, and they are VERY rare outside of the Astartes, and heavy weapons in general in this game are unnecessary and verging on power gaming. Same reason people hate Marines in their games - while they ARE in the setting and ARE in the rules, they're too powerful for a game of humans. About the heaviest rapid-fire weapon that makes sense in a band of this caliber is a multi-laser or a heavy stubber (both are 3D6 of damage, as opposed to the H Bolter's 3D10!).

The WS on the swordsman and the BS on the Bolterman are both extremely high for a Guardsman, imo. Especially since the absolute MAX you can roll is an 85 for either of them.

Sorry if that seemed angry, it wasn't.

But yea. I made the same mistakes myself when I first started playing =][=. I had an Assault Cannon (hey, it CAN be carried by a single person...) and two power swords distributed through my party. Now, I have a shock-sword and two-handed maul as the strongest melee weapons, and a shotgun as the heaviest ranged weapon. The game is significantly less fun when you're pumping out enough firepower to take out a tank in one turn
    Last edited by mEGALOMANIAC; February 22nd, 2006 at 22:46.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

meg is right on the money, I would go further, 5 is quite large for a warband, I would expect much lower stats accorss the board, I would also point out that unless you are planning to run it differently, it is entirely feasibel to have your =][= present in the game despite an apparent weakness for combat, the point is =][= is a narative RPG, this aint D&D,

As per meg, I am sorry of this seems critical, that isnt the intent, welcome to what can be a fantastic game, but if you want to enjoy it, dont be affraid to get a kicking and make sure you got weaknesses or psychoses you can play up!
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mEGALOMANIAC
    Seems fairly overpowered for a group of Guardsmen, even Vets. The Long-Las is fine, as is the shotgun (god I love shotguns in this game) and the last guy. But a Frost Blade/Power Sword-wielding Guardsman? Not a chance in hell of that ever happening. Even ranking officers don't always get power weapons, and Frost Blades are basically a Space Wolf thing. Give him a Shock weapon at best - honestly. A two-handed weapon, completely unpowered, is also a good way to inflict damage in a fight.
    fluff did say it was stolen, but I'm getting a lot of flack all over the place from this - so I may well change it, probably to simply a power sword and a chainsword/axe. In the fluff I think I've mentioned how the sword is an heirloom from a high ranking grandfather....haven't I?
    anyway, with such naff armour and no ranged weaponry - he's gonna have to work hard to get into CC alive isn't h.

And the Heavy Bolter... A) those are sacred weapons to Marines, and they are VERY rare outside of the Astartes, and heavy weapons in general in this game are unnecessary and verging on power gaming. Same reason people hate Marines in their games - while they ARE in the setting and ARE in the rules, they're too powerful for a game of humans. About the heaviest rapid-fire weapon that makes sense in a band of this caliber is a multi-laser or a heavy stubber (both are 3D6 of damage, as opposed to the H Bolter's 3D10!).
    My rationale on the heavy bolter was - it's a guard weapons team, and they seem fairly readily available in 40k - I was under the impression that the standard boltgun was a sacred armament. Also the fact that that the one weapon is tying up two people in a weapons team...when they deploy they aren't really moving, they're a sort of covering fire when my team are leaving with the (or having achieved the) objective. There's really nothing else commonly seen in a guard squad that's available....

The WS on the swordsman and the BS on the Bolterman are both extremely high for a Guardsman, imo. Especially since the absolute MAX you can roll is an 85 for either of them.
    I used an online number randomiser http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm

Sorry if that seemed angry, it wasn't.

But yea. I made the same mistakes myself when I first started playing =][=. I had an Assault Cannon (hey, it CAN be carried by a single person...) and two power swords distributed through my party. Now, I have a shock-sword and two-handed maul as the strongest melee weapons, and a shotgun as the heaviest ranged weapon. The game is significantly less fun when you're pumping out enough firepower to take out a tank in one turn

Heavy bolter can't take down a tank - and what player bunches his fighters close enough together to have a load taken out at once....? Someone does that, they deserve the heavy bolter pointed at them.

Besides - think of the story opportunity, an enemy sneaking up behind the position and lobbing a grenade onto them wiping them out, or maybe a marine charging like there's no tomorrow as they blaze away.

anyway - the accompanying guardsman is a spotter (gotta give him an auspex/claim his eyes have a zoom) and only through a succesful talking action can the message "Cultist, Third window on right warehouse" or whatever be relayed and he can start shooting...

in response to the other person (I've forgotten your name, sorry)

5 people isn't too much, most warbands I've seen range from 3-5 with a lot stronger characters in. I think 4 guard vets and a pathfinder is perfectly fine. It's a squad - it'll operate as such.

Considering the characters, 5 guard won't stand up to a marine, or anything with psyker abilities, or a determined assault from an archaoflagellant and whatnot.

The inquisitor isn't present because I don't see reason for him to be - he can simply send instructions from the ship while he studies away. Not all inquisitors have to be amazing combatants too....
    Last edited by Apachetear; February 23rd, 2006 at 21:41.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Apachetear
    fluff did say it was stolen, but I'm getting a lot of flack all over the place from this - so I may well change it, probably to simply a power sword and a chainsword/axe. In the fluff I think I've mentioned how the sword is an heirloom from a high ranking grandfather....haven't I?
    anyway, with such naff armour and no ranged weaponry - he's gonna have to work hard to get into CC alive isn't h.

My rationale on the heavy bolter was - it's a guard weapons team, and they seem fairly readily available in 40k - I was under the impression that the standard boltgun was a sacred armament. Also the fact that that the one weapon is tying up two people in a weapons team...when they deploy they aren't really moving, they're a sort of covering fire when my team are leaving with the (or having achieved the) objective. There's really nothing else commonly seen in a guard squad that's available....

Heavy bolter can't take down a tank - and what player bunches his fighters close enough together to have a load taken out at once....? Someone does that, they deserve the heavy bolter pointed at them.

Besides - think of the story opportunity, an enemy sneaking up behind the position and lobbing a grenade onto them wiping them out, or maybe a marine charging like there's no tomorrow as they blaze away.

anyway - the accompanying guardsman is a spotter (gotta give him an auspex/claim his eyes have a zoom) and only through a succesful talking action can the message "Cultist, Third window on right warehouse" or whatever be relayed and he can start shooting...

in response to the other person (I've forgotten your name, sorry)

5 people isn't too much, most warbands I've seen range from 3-5 with a lot stronger characters in. I think 4 guard vets and a pathfinder is perfectly fine. It's a squad - it'll operate as such.

Considering the characters, 5 guard won't stand up to a marine, or anything with psyker abilities, or a determined assault from an archaoflagellant and whatnot.

The inquisitor isn't present because I don't see reason for him to be - he can simply send instructions from the ship while he studies away. Not all inquisitors have to be amazing combatants too....
    Look, I dont want to get into a fight over it, you are clearly defensive, I have been playing =][= for years and GMing it too, as well as playing GW and other games, including D&D, T & T, runequest, Cthulhu, aftermath, traveller, car wars, Combat 3000/1, Laserburn, ancients, Challenger II etc etc etc. I was captain of my uni wargames team, I was a referee at the national championships. Go to the GW site, look under events - see teh section with a big thankyou to the gaming community, see all the pics? the first group pic, the guy on the left? that is me, in the space wolves Tshirt. Trust me, I know what I am talking about

Now I still stand by all the comments of Meg and myself above, as I said, I could try and take your answers appart, but that is gonna disolve into an arguement, which means, that basically you aint open to advice. If you do want more reason/explanation I am hapopy to give, but lets avoid fights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

I'm not saying your fluff is wrong. I'm saying that, regardless of your fluff justification, Guardsmen wouldn't have access to certain items.
    Well, =][= games shouldn't be open-table brawls like 40K games are. In fact, on a good table you can get someone from one side to the other without entering LoS with the enemy at all. Melee-only models have absolutely no disadvantage on an =][= table.

The reason you don't see other Guard weapons there is that Heavy weapons in general don't belong in =][=. There's a Heavy Stubber and a Multi-Laser, two infantry-portable Heavy weapons. You don't see a Missile Launcher or Autocannon because they just don't belong in a 3v3 or 4v4 fight. I'm serious when I say that you don't need anything Heavy in this game! A Heavy Stubber is *plenty* of firepower & present in Guard armies in 40K, and even that weapon will get flak from some players for being too powerful.

That may be, but those numbers are still rather high. Some GM's will make you reroll those numbers in their presence because of that. Just letting you know is all.

Heavy bolter can't take down a tank
    I know, it was an exaggeration to make a point, which you clearly didn't get :rolleyes: I was just trying to show that you don't need to have such a heavily armed warband to succeed. Look at other player's warbands and see how many of them have Heavy weapons. See how many have more than one power/frost/shock/force weapon, and how many have frost/force weapons at all. Most characters will basically lug around lasguns, autoguns, or (rarely) bolt guns, with some kind of mundane melee weapon (short sword being fairly common for a Guardsman). An Inquisitor or high-ranking officer might have a power sword. There *might* be a single support weapon, ranging from the heavy stubber to a flamer or meltagun. Shotguns, dual pistols, that kind of thing. Lascannons exist in the game, but you'll never see one being used. Someone tries to bring a power halbred to the game? They'll be laughed off the table by most GMs. I'm just trying to show you the idea behind =][=.

Five people isn't TOO much, but it's basically as large as you can reasonably go. But considering how you've armed these guys, five is too many. If you want to load up on powerful stuff, stick with less models.

Cheredanine didn't mean that you should give him a sword and toss him into the fray. It's just as possible to make a ranged-only Inquisitor, or one with powerful psychic powers but little physical skill. And even if he isn't a front-line fighter, its sometimes more fun to include the Inquisitor anyways - something for you to defend in-game. =][= isn't about winning, it's about creating a story.

Now, I have to completely agree with Cheredanine's second post. We're trying to help, not looking to really argue. We made the assumption that when you posted here, you were asking for advice from more experienced players. We gave you that advice, and you got defensive and denied the effectiveness of what we said. I really want to stress again that the whole idea of =][= isn't to *win*, it's to create a story with your GM and any other players involved. Heck, there isn't even an official point system for the game, meaning everything is best-guess. The fact that you used points for your warband seems to highlight your lack of understanding of the basic concept of the game. If the game was about winning, everyone would use marines and assault cannons and force weapons - but those things are rare on tabletops, and most GM's forbid them outright.

So again, this isn't meant to be angry or condescending, but helpful. We've been playing this game and games like it for a long time, and we thought that you wanted our advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see the merit in what you're saying, and I'm taking it on board :-)

I'm just trying to show the justification of my ideas...wasn't meant as an argument...sorry

I'm thinking of keeping the power sword and having a chainsword/axe as mentioned - Except, maybe due to the ancient-ness of the power sword and the escapades the power field has broken and it's just a normal - albeit very sharp sword....maybe an extra D6 damage - I just want to keep the heirloom in as it's a nice idea.

The heavy bolter, I see your point about the enclosed ness and whatnot - I hadn't thought of the battlefield itself as much as the scale of the battlefield....a multi laser'd be nice - or maybe a heavy stubber I'll think about that'n. Having said that - A flamer'd be quite nice...in any case they'll be a special weapon team/inseperable duo

If the GM wants to re-roll stats then fine :-) that's just what I rolled initially.

With the inquisitor factor, I may well roll up and create a character - but he'll be useless. No psyker powers (He's not psychic), maybe a laspistol and a staff....but I'll only include him in games where he is to be protected etc....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

In Apachetear's defense, I don't really think there is an absolute standard for what is or isn't overpowered in =][=. All this gear is in the book and legal. We don't know what the other warbands in his playing circle look like. Power is totally relative. Other players may have marines in their bands or the GM might be running him against a Chaos Magus or some Genestealers or other top-flight enemies. Sometimes it's fun to play a low-power, down-and-gritty game, other times it's fun to go with A-list, high-powered crews. Both are legal, so don't try to impose your preference on Apache.

While I do agree with a lot of the criticism, some of it comes down too hard.

Yes, it is crazy, fluffwise, for a guardsman to have a power sword, let alone a power sword and frost blade.

However, this business about the Heavy Bolter is much too rough on Apache. "And the Heavy Bolter... A) those are sacred weapons to Marines, and they are VERY rare outside of the Astartes, and heavy weapons in general in this game are unnecessary and verging on power gaming."

Point B is valid, but point A is total hogwash. Marines treat all their weapons as sacred, and Heavy Bolters aren't rare outside the Astartes. A Heavy Bolter is a squad level weapon in the IG. Last Chancers have Heavy Bolters. Necromunda gangs have Heavy Bolters. While point B is fair, please don't try to justify preferences about power-level with distorted fluff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

411 (x8)

IGFreely, and appache, if the comments sound hard, sorry, it realyl isnt meant that way, IG you are correct, nothing is illegal, but then if you even have to ask if something is illegal in =][= then you dont understand the game well, too often I have played or seen games where the players havent enjoyed it, it has become a power game/rules game. this is not what =][= is about.

Point is the game is narative, to take the exampel from one of the =][= anuals, in a game report devotee malicant makes a flying leap accross from one catwalk to another, the rules said he didnt make it, but the GM over ruled them for narative reasons, this is what the game is about, it means you do have to have a good GM and be able to rely on him.

Appache, attached is a character I took to an event at warhammer world, the only other member of the warband was a bog standard IG guardsman, as you can see, whilst she has psychic powers and is fast, all she has is a knife, the powers are about manipulation, a lot of the time is spent roleplaying keeping her otu of trouble, indeed, onc a GM cottons on to this he will shape scenarios around the character, you may spend a lot of time defending your leader, but hey, that is part of the fun.

Comment: appologies cant attach file- too big
    Last edited by Cheredanine; March 1st, 2006 at 11:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast