Chaos Fleets in Medusa V - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Fleets in Medusa V

I come as a representative of Planetkiller/Triad (command council of the chaos forces during EoT)

As Medusa V is coming up in a few weeks we are preparing as much as we can. It has been decided by my superiors that BFG will more than likely be involved in M.V. due to its involvement in Dark Stars, and small hints given by Che Webster (the UK narrator).

They have assigned me a project of sorts... To assemble command for the chaos fleets. This project is done through three steps. First being recruitment. Please reply to this thread with your location, and fleet size. I will post on other prominent BFG forums requesting the same information.

After some time we will elect a council, detached from PK/T, that will preform the function of a tactical think tank. Being head of the fleets, you need to plan out your attack.

Third is the hardest part, defining communication ties. Preperation for the campaign by planning off of rumors. Further recruitment, full anknowledgment of the fleet command (also you should come up with a cool name) among all chaos fleets.

The more that you plan the more you can help your gods, and PK/T.

Blood and Iron

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

I'm definately in. Shame I signed up on the Imperial side, but since my fleet is technically run by my CSM chapter I'll have to defect. That's what being Chaos is all about, I suppose.

You may want to saunder over to the Clubs&Clans section of LO, may a post in the Pirate's Haven thread (there's a direct link in my sig) so as to attract more attention to your cause.

Alors; I live in SE England, about 2 hours away from London. I have a renegade Imperial Fleet that I can probably make up to 2500 points.

Good luck; I shall petition all fellow Chaos Admirals I can.
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be willing to go for a warmaster or commander etc. I've played for a while and can mount 4 or 5 thousand point armadas. (Both Chaos and Imperial). So ya I'd have rfun being a commander for Medusa. Just tell me the time reqs. and info. etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to join in, i live in NY, America, my fleet size, hmm been awhile since i actually had to tell anyone (most of the people i play with already know) its 1540 right now but i could probably get more. we are always ready to crush the forces of the Corpse God, and they dont call me The Brigand for nothing.
    Last edited by Brigand; July 1st, 2006 at 03:40.
    "A souls screams are merely their cries of thanks to the Chaos
    Gods!" -Brigand

"Horus was weak. Horus was a fool. He had the whole galaxy within his grasp and he let it slip away!" -Abbadon The Despoiler

The Kroot: You are what you eat.
    Tyranids: YOU are what WE eat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x0)

Death to maggots

I comand a chaos Fleet with over 5000pts of ships from Gisborne New Zealand as im the only one in Gisborne who has any BFG feelts so I've also got 5000pts of IN and 2000pts of SM
    I've got ppl to play with let me know wen it gets going

FOR THE DARK GODS
    Last edited by z_man280; July 16th, 2006 at 00:15.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x1)

So what do commanders do, exactly? not that im interested in being one, just curios. my fleet is 1500 pts.
    You?! No!
    --Famous last words of Asmodean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

I agree, nothing much has come of all these 'sign up for medusa V' threads despite them being all over the place. Anybody know what's going on or is this just some sort of hoax?
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

+ Reply to Thread