Give yourself a profile! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    A very cold place!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-3 (x0)

Give yourself a profile!

Let liven things up around here with a good old fashioned game thingy...

It's simple, Make a profile of yourself, if you were in Necromunda, basically, you get to brag about your mad skillz :rolleyes:

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
    5 4 3 3 3 1 4 2 9

I have movement 5 because, If I do say so myself, I'm quite the fast runner (either that, or all my friends are just slow )

I have WS 4 because of my Martial Arts training

I have BS 3 because I'm a fair shot with a ranged weapon (be it a bow or a gun or a throwing knife)

I have str. 3 because I'm in fit physical condition

I have T 3 because I can take a hit, also see above

I have 1 W for obvious reasons

I have I 4 because I'm a rather quick little devil in a scrap

I have 2 A due to my mix of "home-grown" and official weapons and martial arts training, also because I can rain down quite a few blows before someone can react (see 'I')

And Last, but not least, I have Ld 9 because I wouldn't run from most things, although, I guess there are scarier things than bears and wolves in the underhive...

Have at 'er! And Have fun!

-The God of all Machines

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

Ok this is a week old but looks fun as.
    Ok so here is me also called liam
    m ws bs s t w i a Ld
    4 3 3 2 3 4 1 7

thats me very normal not very strong the reson for the high toughness is not for the fact im can take a hit but the fact i can raley be hit. yes i am a dodger if something is going to hit you move away from it. (Actually my uncle was called roger dodger though that was coz he was a thief not good at literally getting out of the way of blows. I also have I4 coz in a fight im the biggest sleasebag resorting to very dirty tricks (though i would never hit below the belt and i also wouldnt use a weapon if they didnt have one) one of my downfalls is i can never bring it on myself to hit someone in the face. i just cant do it. also my low leaership is not necacerily because im scared but i have a big moral compass pointo the whats right, thats why i usually chiken out of cirtain things.
    All Mac Users Go To Hell.

+ Reply to Thread