Welcome to Librarium Online!
I'm starting a new Necromunda gang and didn't like the feel of the other gangs, so I decided to make my own. Here's the long story short version of the fluff that I wrote for my gang:
My leader was a former Major in the Imperial Guard. His planet got overrun by Tyranids, and his planet was ordered to be destroyed in order to stop the nid's advance. My leader is outraged. He gathers up his old squad and they just barely escape the planet before it's destroyed. They settle on Necromunda and end up in the underhive. The only way for them to survive is to battle the other gangs for dominance.
I just wanted to know what you guys thought of my gang's fluff.
1. How did they survive their planet being destroyed?
If possible I'd try and go into greater detail on that and also on how they ended up on Necromunda.
2. Are they now anti-imperial in sentiment? Or do they just hate someone in particular for destroying their planet?
3. It doesn't leave you a lot of room for new recruits per se, unless they are willing to refill their ranks with hivers. If so, do they indoctrinate these new members into their military traditions? Do they instill in them the same resentment towards those that destroyed their planets?
Interesting idea though. Do they retain any of the skills they learned fighting Tyranids?
"No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.
Fluff Master Clan initiate.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.
New 40K missions here.
This was just a summary of my actual fluff. To answer your questions...
1. They flew off planet in the Major's personal transport.
2. The Major feels total loathing towards the Imperium of Man for destroying everything he ever knew.
3. I didn't really think about that. I guess they wouldn't have anything against recruiting hivers because they no longer abide by the Imperium's laws and customs.
I haven't made any special rules for them , I'll have to talk to the people I'm playing with and make sure it's okay with them.
Thanks for your comment.