Beastmen Warband! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

13 (x1)

Beastmen Warband!

So there are 10 or so of us starting a Mordheim campaign with maybe more joining and I have chosen a Beastmen warband to gather wyrdstone in the City of the Damned. My starting warband;

78gc Chieftain - sword and club

51gc Shaman - 2 clubs

51gc Bestigor - 2 clubs

51gc Bestigor - 2 clubs

86gc Centigor - 2 clubs

30gc 2 chaos hounds

82gc 2 Gor - 2 clubs

56gc 2 Ungor - club and dagger

485gc with 15 gold coins spare. Rating = 110 which seems rather high for a starting warband

Whilst I could use those 15 spare gold coins to buy another warhound to start out with I think it might be better to save for more Gors so I can have several groups of 2 Gor and hope for a hero upgrade! As for battle tactics... with no ranged I will have to use terrain to get close to shooting warbands and head straight into the melee against combat ones. The Centigor and warhounds make a nice fast flanking force which I hope to use for getting behind the enemy to target weak ranged troops or vulnerable heroes.

Tomorrow is our playtest day where we are experimenting with our own rules modifications and learning the basics as most of us have not played in a long time or before at all.

2. Remove Advertisements

Master of the Crab Women swntzu's Avatar
    In yo' face!
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

97 (x3)

Your pony will be on it's way tomorrow. I just need to find a suitable box.
    Watch this before posting:
    Posting and You

+ Reply to Thread