Sisters of sigmar tactics confusion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sisters of sigmar tactics confusion

SO i wanna do sisters of sigmar because some of the other from the store igo to are starting a campaign andi am going to be useing sisters of sigmar units for my empire army so it seemed fiting. Also after looking at them, they were well the best ever!!!

So after looking over how the rules work with everything i think i kinda figured i'd probly want slings on everyone for the way i'll be playing it. I know i'd also want a few whipers with bucklers to reseve charges so i can keep everyone together.

Heres a tester List:

Sig matriarch 92
    sig hammer
    shield
    sling

2xsup sister 67+67
    2xsig ham
    sling

Sup sister 52
    whip
    buck
    sling

auger 37
    whip
    sling

2xsister 42+42
    whip
    buckler
    sling

4xnovice 20+20+20+20
    hammer
    sling

total cost= 479

SO the Idea i had wit htis was basicly to make it so that for the most part the army will move very much together. Novice i have would stay on the out side and whips i have would stay jsut inside of the novice, THen the next ring would be sig hammers, the last would be leader and auger. So if i feel the whip sister can't handle somthing in combat hte novice will take the hit. THey will also be shoot meet shields. I'd either set up for a charge with a sister or i could set up to be charge on a sister in such a way that if they try to attack into my circle of protection they'd get counter charged. I feel the whip is best for taking a charge beucase they get +1 attack and they have the buckler for a pair. The attack the sister has is unpairable so it poses a real threat.

I have no idea this is all theory thats why i post this here. thanks for al lthat help

Last edited by mastercats; December 7th, 2008 at 12:40.

+ Reply to Thread