Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm currently stomping on a few freinds online who have also brought the game! anyway! this is my roster thus far.
1. Tygor - Beastmen - Block, Pass, Sure Hands, Horns
2. Frizey Pelt - Beastmen - Block , Foul Appereance, Extra Arm, Big Hand, Sure Hands, Two Heads, Horns
3. Rolow Tail - Beastmen - Block, Mighty BLow, Claws, Horns, +1 ST
4. Slashliver - Chaos Warrior - Block, Mighty Blow, Claw, Guard, Dauntless, +1ST
5. Leshtrigel - Chaos Warrior - Block, Guard, Mighty Blow,
6. Eyesweat - Chaos Warrior - Block, Dauntless, Mighty Blow, Claw, Guard, +1AG
7. Lektor - Chaos Warrior - +1AV, +1ST, Frenzy, Block, Claw, Dauntless, Guard
8. Kartterg - Minotaur - Thick Skull, Mighty Blow, Horns, Frenzy, Wild Animal, Foul Appearance, Claw, Block, Multiple Block, +2ST
9. Taner Snout- Beastmen - Block, Claw, Foul Appearance, Mighty Blow, +1ST, Horns
10. Ri-Gor - Beastmen - Block, Horns, Tentacles, Foul Appearance, Claw, Mighty Blow.
11. Trag Paw - Beastmen - Block, Claw, Pass Block, Kick, Very Long Legs, Horns.
12. Yel Tigors - Beastmen - Block, Tentacles, Foul Appearance, Claw, Mighty BLow, Horns.
13. Ro' Mulgor - Beastmen - Block, Claw, Frenzy, Mighty Blow, +2 ST
What do you think?
My homage to my time spent at Libararium Online:
Haven't tried out the game yet but I do play alot of BB.
Is this team made under the normal rules??? You have alot (well almost all of them) of players with six skills (>176 SPPs)
How does the game work?
The answer to that is, it depends. Most folks play the "classic" rules, which are Living Rulebook 5. You can also chose to adjust the rules are you see fit, including playing in a real-time mode!
Last edited by RecklessFable; July 27th, 2009 at 15:25.
RecklessFable's Journey to Mediocrity (Painting an IG army)
I've been addicted to World of Tanks lately and neglecting my IG... But it is so... much... fun!