LOBBA II - Sign up - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

LOBBA II - Sign up

This is the sign up for the new LOBBA II league. As of yet there is an undefined sign up period, this will continue until the beginning of the league. I think we'll be looking at November, or maybe December start. We'll have to see.

For now the below rules are guidelines and this thread is for players wishing to sign up to the new league.

Special rules for this season:

- Teams will be accepted from the previous league, as long as they are not outnumbered by the new teams 2-1. (If this is the case then all coaches will be required to start fresh teams, and the below team building will cease to apply). If players wish to continue with their teams, then they are not allowed to play any further games after the LOBBA Cup final has been played and the start of LOBBA II begins.

- New teams will be allowed a maximum of 17 games in order to skill their teams up in order to play the higher skilled teams. It is not required that you skill them up fully to 17 games, as the inbuilt handicap system will ensure it is a mostly balanced game.

- New teams will be accepted

1. Rounds last approximately one week (Mon-Sun). You must play at least one game within this period, failure to do so - without the commissioners permission will result in the fixture being nulled and counted as being conceded.
    2. Every team must play a game against each teams a minimum of XX* times
    3. A maximum of 2 teams per race will be accepted into the league. Any coach submitting a team that already has filled its two slots will be asked to chose a new team.
    4. 1000000 gold to spend on your team
    5. Teams must have played a maximum of 17 games, teams with more games than this will not be accepted into the league.
    6. The team may only play other members of the league, for the duration of that season.
    7. Only one team per coach in the league
    8. Star Players are not allowed in this league. Make you own players become one!
    9. Scoring is as so:
    * Win 3pts
    * Draw 1pt
    * Loss 0pts
    * Conceded -1pt

11. Dropouts; Some times life just catches up to us all. Should a coach have to withdraw their team or cannot/does not play for longer than four weeks, then they are considered dropped out and will be replaced should there be a coach able to catch up with any games.
    12. A two month gap will be set between seasons, allowing for cleaning up of details, perhaps a tournament and recovery
    13. Following your game, one of the teams involves is required to post a link to the post match screen here in this thread.

Any problems please PM Kuffy

Group link - LOBBA Group Note you must leave your message for your team here, as it must be invited to the group by myself and then later added to the league.

NB

* (Cannot be determined until the team numbers have been set)

Kuffy

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

well i'm definently taking part in this. depending on how LOBBA finishes up i'll either continue with the Titans or i'll bring in my Norse.

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

I think I'll give the Elves a good run this time.

One thing though
    Teams must have played a maximum of 17 games
    Dibs on not facing Kaiser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonFarseerGuy View Post
    I think I'll give the Elves a good run this time.

One thing though

Dibs on not facing Kaiser.
    Well, the games are against any team you like. It doesn't even have to be members of LO, as long as your chosen team plays no more than the 17 game start limit.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

I thought you could only play against teams in the same group? So an LOBBA team can't play non-LOBBA...

I'll stick with Pinched Nerve, assuming they don't all die in the cup games
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by realitycheque View Post
    I thought you could only play against teams in the same group? So an LOBBA team can't play non-LOBBA...

I'll stick with Pinched Nerve, assuming they don't all die in the cup games
    Only during the league itself. For the team building prelude, I have no problems with teams playing any one, as long as they don't go over seventeen games. It won't really have much of an impact, and is just allowing people to be close to the level of the already experienced teams.

Thanks for the interest guys, and I hope this works out well again. I am working on some little images for folk to have for [I] Winning a league or cup [II] Taking part in either [III] Certain Top stats (eg Highest Cas in league etc) If anyone else would like to have a go, then feel free.

Kuffy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    49 (x1)

ME ME ME PICK ME COACH dunno what team I will be playing yet but definitely count me in
    They're ladies. We can't hit ladies.

No, no. They're Daemonettes. They'll tear you limb from limb and steal your soul

But sar, thats what ladies do.

http://tsoalr.com

Master of the Crab Women swntzu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    97 (x3)

I'm going to be super friendly for this league and use Khemri.
    Watch this before posting:
    Posting and You

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

Count me in. My hummies should be ready for this league.

ninja out
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard View Post
    Only during the league itself. For the team building prelude, I have no problems with teams playing any one, as long as they don't go over seventeen games. It won't really have much of an impact, and is just allowing people to be close to the level of the already experienced teams.
    Ah right, I thought that was a solid feature of the site - didn't realise you could set it on or off

Woo more people to injury! (I promise to perform less fouls this time around - mainly because my players keep getting sent off! )
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast