Identifying OOP Star Player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identifying OOP Star Player

I am trying to find out the name of a possible OOP Blood Bowl Star Player. The one in question is a Cyborc, but not Greaser Geargrinder. The Cyborc player that I am trying to find the name for has a chainsaw attached on the end of a prosthetic left arm.

The player seems to be in heavy armor, it is possible that this is an OOP 40k figure, though it does have the look of being Blood Bowl armor as well. The tab underneath the figure(for inserting into a base) has "Cyborc" imprinted in it, the same as the Greaser Geargrinder figure. So I am thinking that they came out about the same time.

Anyway, if this description rings a bell and somebody knows who this guy is I would really appreciate any help in identifying him. Sorry but I do not have a picture of my own to post and I am not sure about putting links in post so am avoiding it(been a while since I have posted here and need to go over the rules again). Pictures do help of course, but this seems like one of those times that either you know who I am talking about, or you do not.

Again, thanks for any help or insight!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

Well I had some free time so i played a little game of hide and seek on the internet and eventually found who I think you're talking about - Ugroth 'Ripper' Bolgrot. He's a second edition Bloodbowl player and you're right, released in the same time period as Geargrinder. He's pictured on this guy's blog, towards the bottom of the post - Sons of Twilight: Blood Bowl: 2nd Edition Orc Team let me know if I'm right!
    'War does not determine who is right, only who is left'
    I am President of the Brunel University wargames society - PM me if interested.

Master of the Crab Women swntzu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

97 (x3)

What's quite funny is that I see that mini every week when I play blood bowl at my club but it never occurred to me that this might be the model that the OP was after.
    Watch this before posting:
    Posting and You

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by swntzu View Post
    What's quite funny is that I see that mini every week when I play blood bowl at my club but it never occurred to me that this might be the model that the OP was after.
    well, we got there in the end
    'War does not determine who is right, only who is left'
    I am President of the Brunel University wargames society - PM me if interested.

+ Reply to Thread