New to Mordheim, Help me with a Lizardmen List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Mordheim, Help me with a Lizardmen List

Hi all, I'm about to start a Mordheim campaign with a few guys, two of them have played before, and two of us have not. I already play WHFB Lizardmen and I would like to use them for Mordheim as I already have some models. I looked around this forum and it seems that Lizardmen are unofficial, but not overpowered. I need help building a list as I have no knowledge of the rules. I know I want as many Saurus as I can have. I know I need a Skink Priest as my leader, but I don't know what to arm him with. After that, I suppose some skink braves, but a Kroxigor isn't out of the question. Although I looked on the Lizardmen Warband list and it said he was 200 gold...is he worth it? I know they're probably aren't many Lizardmen players out there in Mordheim, but any other Warband players help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A month...45 views...and no posts :'(. I know the Lizardmen Warband is rare...but c'mon anyone? Somebody help a n00b out...please...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not that noone want to help it's just that i have never seen those rules and as far as i or any of my friends know the lizardmen never went to mordheim
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

Unfortunately I've seen a number of different versions of the lizardman warband, being as it is an 'unofficial' list.

It is hard to give you advice when it is unknown exactly which version you are using.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, thanks guys, I appreciate the help, I suppose I'll just try some things out. I'm surprised Mordheim isn't more popular. I would think many people would try it before fantasy as a way of seeing if they liked a certain race or not as you need very few models. Hmm, ok, I'll stop rambling, cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah good reasoning the flaw is gw figured out that mordheim wasn't making enough money so they took it off the shelves and stopped telling people about it now the only way to get new guys interested is to start up conversations with the newbs and tell them about it
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

army build

I built the following lizardmen list:

Priest - helmet, short bow, dagger
    Totem Warrior - stone axe, shield
    Great Crest - sword, short bow, shield
    (3) Stinks - spears, short bows & shields
    (3) Saurus - stone axes, shields

(list is from memory, so hopefully it's accurate enough) I played a couple games with them, they seem to do really well. And the extra bite of the Saurus get it awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take the kroxigor. He's hilarious, fear is such a hoser against a lot of armies, and his halberd of crack makes anything he charges cry terrible tears. He's also really only good early game, but you can just keep having him hit the same character repeatedly and hope he dies for realz or gets K.O.ed. Be careful that he doesn't die though, or you could lose a lot of gold just like that.

+ Reply to Thread