500 Gp Skaven - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: 500 Gp Skaven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am entering a Mordheim campaign, so my Skaven are turning their attention to the comet-blasted city in search of Wyrdstone! Er, I mean "Warpstone," of course!

Assassin Adept w/Weeping Blades, Helmet- 120

Clan Eshin Sorceror w/ Warplock Pistol- 80

10 Clanrats w/swords and daggers- 300

Total: 500 exactly

What do you think? Can I even take swords and daggers? Respond, respond, respond.

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 hand weapons are max and skip the sorcerer to get more clanrats considering how poor fighters skavens are you need loads of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well as it is some time since you asked, you should have come to this conclusion

In mordheim games (campains) your key to development is heroes heroes and more heroes... skaven is one of the few warbands which is able to have six heroes from start so you should buy them all. the sorcerer is nice if he gets the children of the hornet rat spell as this gives 1-3 giant rats extra.

Im about to try out a starting warband with a rat ogre as it is a fighting machine and later on it get more obsolete as the enemy gets more ressilient and can take on at rat ogre.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When making a warband, always fill up your hero slots first, and give them all lucky charms too, then you can focus on troops. For clanrats, give them clubs, daggers and slings, that's 25 per clanrat, and they're damn efficient, not to mention replacable.
    I kill two dwarves in the morning, I kill two dwarves at night. I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel allright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace, and two in time of war. I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more.

Goblin kroozade of revengyness: win:19 draw:10 loss:9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can't give lucky charms to start with, only equipment from you're warband equipment list can be given to your guys off the start when creating a warband.
    Either way you do the math, it all adds up to you goin' down

Closed Thread