Uber cheese? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uber cheese?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    44 (x2)

Uber cheese?

Well, I'm running an undead warband, and my Vampire recently got his second skill upgrade. so far he's gotten an I upgrade and a Str upgrade, making him str 5 and I 7 for his first skill advance I gave him Sprint, and for his second I gave him strongman. currently he's equipped with a Hammer Free Dagger Double Handed Weapon and Light armor. Is giving him Strongman a little too cheesy? I'm avoiding giving him Lightning reflexes for that reason but I'm not really sure. I play against mostly human mercenaries so I already have a huge advantage over the regular guy.

{confused}:ninja:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go for the Strongman --- its not cheesy

Undead have an early advantage over other races in Mordheim (save for skaven)but then again you also have some of the biggest disadvantages (such as your band going to dust on a bad injury roll >.>)

Whn I play my campaigns I always go for a Illthimar Great Weapon and strongman asap --- he is a killing machine, buts lets face it, even the mightiest warrior is but a single warrior, and what happens when a single warrior gets jumped by many foes?
    The Inquisition - 38-2-3

Tomb Kings - 1-1-1

Grey Company Elves - 16-1-3

Saurons Force of the Black - 8-1-3

It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven

+ Reply to Thread