Guard at Necrons base... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guard at Necrons base...

I've played DoW DC for quite some time but every time I try to take out the necrons I get destroyed. I can't build up a significant force to reckon with the three tomb spyders and get to the regeneration tower.

Any strategies that will help me? I bunker my men, but the buildings get ripped to shreds anyway. I don't have enough time to build up a defense before I'm gone.

Thanks for any suggestions.

|T|O|O|-|L|A|Z|Y|-my anti-drug

The rep button () is your friend!

Be off-topic and visit www.theopia.com

Space Wolves (500) 6-0-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

Well, sounds like you are using the Imperial Guard, which I don't have much expertise on, but with Chaos, I as well got thrashed when I tried to kill them the first time. The main thing for me, was adding a couple of wargear pieces to my Lord for some extra umph. And also maxing at my Chosen as much as I could, there really isn't any other way to survive when you attack someone's home base unless you have some elite units to start the game with. Even then it's usually a tough fight. Once you get past the first wave, it gets a lot easier. Just travel in large groups and keep in mind that the Necrons can pretty much come from wherever, so don't leave anything defenseless.

Hope this helps.
    "If you can wait til I get home, then I swear we can make this last."

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    266 (x8)

Are you refering to single player or online? because there is a massive difference, i found the best thing to do was get psykers asap, they can do machine spirit and also soul strip necron warriors, and they arnt too bad at shooting either. Or if you cant do that, maybe have some sentinel honor gaurd

+ Reply to Thread