Librarium Online Forums banner

Mass Effect

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Morden 
#1 ·
Hey, i just wanted to start a mass effect thread and See what everyone thinks of this game its not been out long something like a week or less anyways, I am really tempted to buy this from all the reviews i have read on it, It seems to have high hopes from most gamers with 9.4 on IGN i was like hell it must be a great game.

Ill proberly post on later having test the game tonight :p So let me see what yous think of it, etc.

Cheers.

#5 ·
Ah, thanks guys for the replies, I did buy that day and i thought it was a good game but the combat was nothing i already played before but did pass the time up for me a good bit, I'd liked the idea were it gave you the option to do something good, neutural or bad so for me i'd give it a 8 out of 10!

I am still playing eldar tales: oblivion been playing 1 character for 33 hours now and still no wear near to finishing the game.

Cheers!.

#13 ·
I am still playing eldar tales: oblivion been playing 1 character for 33 hours now and still no wear near to finishing the game.
You mean Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion? 130 hours in and I still have quests to do...

Anyway this Mass Effect game.. I've heard of it but whats it like? What kind of game is it? Im interested:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.