Neverwinter Nights Clan - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Neverwinter Nights Clan

Hi all, I know this is my first post, and yes, I'm new to LO, but not to forums.

I recently purchased Neverwinter Nights and have been thinking about starting to play online. I know compared to other RPG's out there such as WoW and the like Neverwinter Nights is a comparatively old game, but I was just wondering whether any LO members play it, and if they did whether you would be interested in forming a clan.

Any suggestions, critiques or comments on this would be much appreciated.

Lord Veloth

2. Remove Advertisements

Why do you want to know?
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

NWN 1 or 2? I play the original version of NWN 2, though I haven't played in a long time.

The ultimate anti-wizard character: lvl 20 drow monk. Spell resistance is like, 60 or sometihng like that.

Not to mention they kill everything. I killled the KoS with quivering palm!

As for a clan, I'm not sure. I don't think there are really that many out there... You could always put a thread up on gamespot forums or IGN, and that will both get you your clan and get LO more members. Type: "NWN clan forming on warhammer/hobby website" and then give out the URL, and you know.

This might also be a way to get more people into the game...

Still, though, I haven't played in a while. I have to finish the main quest with my 47th character and then Maybe. Not kidding. 28 of my characters are drow. Not kidding.

I think my main online character will be my lvl 20 drow ranger. He's a god-like healer (with my equipment, he has a WIS of like, 31) and he owns in close combat.

I'll plug in my NWN disk and see what I can come up with.

Zoe: Doesn't the bible say something specific about killing?
    Preacher: Yes, but it's somewhat fuzzy on the subject of kneecaps.

+ Reply to Thread