Librarium Online Forums banner

DAWN OF WAR 2 confirmed?

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Konstantin 
#1 ·
Well since i didn't see this anywhere else on the site.. Or maybe i did and just forgot where it was.

Taken from relicnews

Note this is not about SoulStorm.

#4 ·
There were 2 preview videos out!
That would be the announcement and confirmation.
Will be nice to see what changes they are making though.

#7 ·
Squad command neither had FMV or Orks in it. So that doesn't make much sense.

Glory in Death was released in 2006 for the NGage(lol) and certainly didn't have any FMV.

So that would lead me to believe that the teaser was for DoW2. I'm pretty sure there was confirmation from Relic or THQ around the time I saw it first

#9 ·
Squad command neither had FMV or Orks in it. So that doesn't make much sense.

Glory in Death was released in 2006 for the NGage(lol) and certainly didn't have any FMV.

So that would lead me to believe that the teaser was for DoW2. I'm pretty sure there was confirmation from Relic or THQ around the time I saw it first
I wouldn't mind knowing where you heard this. Casue lets face if it was infact true, some gaming magazine would of atleast had a tidbit on it, and Wikipedia and DoWfiles, an the official Relic forums would all had something on it. Instead of just speculation on the latter 2 sites.

#10 ·
It was a while back, I said I was pretty sure.
I may well have been wrong, but its known to have been in production (or at least rumoured to be) since CoH was released.
Anyway I'm looking forward to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.