Final Fantasy X-2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a fan of Final Fantasy I will for sure buy the new instalement but because i'm half way through updating my Witch Hunters army i've been leaving the chance to buy it to later.....

I just want to know i you have it and what do you think of it?????

<a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Get your sig from-tHe BaD GuY

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well its no final fantasy X. I mean its good and the battle system does grow on you pretty quickly but overall it far less grandiose than the first installment and the plot is a bit thin.

If your a fan as i am its worth getting but don&#39;t expect anything groundbreaking.

ANyway thats my two pence.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am mainly afraid because of all the talking about the dress changing they might have simplified it... the way i imagine it is a mix betwin the equipment system of FF 9 which they learn abilities but also with the ff 10 sphere grid included in it somehow?????
    <a href='http://forum.librarium-online.com/index.php?showtopic=16083' target='_blank'>Master of the Convent of Our Martyred Saint</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i wouldn&#39;t know about ff9 as it is the only one i couldn&#39;t be bothered with.

Anyway the system is very simple. You find the dress spheres throughout the game and you also find garment grids. The grids are where you place the spheres so like materia slots in the weapons and armour of ff7.

Each grid has a different number of slots from 2 to about 6. And they each have different bonuses like +15% strength or elemental defence. So you choose your grid, place which ever spheres you want in it and give it to one or all your characters. Then you just level them up through combat anbd get new abilities.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The game will hold your interest for a while if you are a FF fan. I&#39;ve only played it for a bit, but my friend loves it. Neither the characters nor the story line can really stand up to FFX (or the classic 7), but it is definitely better than just about any new RPG out there.

If you have the cash and some time to kill go for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way Macharius, after playing FF8, when i started playing FF9 i was a bit disapointed because of all the going back into manga/child mode of the graphics and to a point i stil prefer FF8 over 9 but if you want a final fantasy in which you can easily lose a battle in the first 20 then you should try FF9, even i you just rent it for a weekend to see if you like it.

Battles in FF9 are much more hard to win and need a better strategy, specially on long term as if you go using magic for all enemies you soon enough will run out of Ether (ups MP) on the later big boss battles... FF is a great game because of the graphics (a childish as they may seem they are technically amaizing) and the need to plan from the start.

If i remember exactly i actually lost for the first time in FF9 on the first big boss (Walkzer No 1 or something)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But overall would you guys reccomend this game? Because one of my friends is going to get it an I wanna know If I Tell him otherwise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would definitely recommend it. Although there is not as much detail in plot and characters it is quite fun to play.
    I thought FF9 was very good, I liked it as much as 8 although I don&#39;t think 8 and 9 should be compared as they are so different.

(Walkzer No 1 or something)...
    You mean Black Waltz No 1?

The Uncivil Servent Mikhail The Heretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    67 (x2)

I wouldn&#39;t recommend it my brother who is a huge fan of the final fantasy series (i perosnally don&#39;t like RPGs) got the game and he took it back in 2 days saying that it was Final Fantasy dress up and that it was the only Final Fantasy game that he would not recommend.

Horus betrayed the Emperor because the Emperor crushed his favorite puppy with his Land Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Grephaun
    It's all about real ultimate power redoing the forum skin in pink and plaid

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

If you like final fantasy then just get the game, it starts slow and boring but gets beter as t progresses.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast