medal of honor PA - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    East Melbourne
    6 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

266 (x8)

medal of honor PA

I've just got this game back off my brother and the reason its not in the game section is because it simply isn't working, I have installed it all but once I goto open it up I get the MOHPA sign, then the screen goes black for a second and then we are back at the desktop with nothing have happened.

I've had the game work before in the past but never bothered to play it beyond the first level out of difficulty.

I tried screwing with my resolution but thats done nothing, there is nothing running in the background at all and I'm using 0% of my cpu power on standby and about 1% of my ram... so whats the issue?

It says in the support about not having the requirements but I almost double them, If anyone can help me I'd like to know because I have nothing else to do while my building is drying the paint off it.

Got it working, turns out it works once you uninstall and re-install it, terrible game so far though

Last edited by omgitsduane; April 25th, 2008 at 02:47.

+ Reply to Thread