World Of Warcraft - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was wondering if anyone here is planning on playing World of Warcraft (from here on called WoW), and what class and race u r planning on doing if you are playing.

"And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll be playing a Tauren warrior. i think this would be better going in either the pc gamers or Mmorpg boards.
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No Infrazael, it will be known as World of Warcraft. Also refraim from using Slang Words like "u" and "r"

I'm planning to either be Troll Warrior/rouge, Dark Elf Warrior/rouge or Human Warrior/Rouge :o
    I really have things planned out. . .

Also this should be on the MMORPG board, really, look around the site for afew seconds to see where to put things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm planning to either be Troll Warrior/rouge, Dark Elf Warrior/rouge or Human Warrior/Rouge
    I really have things planned out. . .
    you mean Night Elf warrior/rogue, right?

anyways, sorry about the wrong board. i didn't see the MMORPG board until after i posted, it would be good to move it there.
    "And whoever wants to be a creator in good and evil, must first be an annihilator and break values. Thus the highest evil belongs to the greatest goodness: but this is--being creative."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it should be abreviated as WoW as it is every where else. But other then that I will be an Dwarf/Ranger, a Dwarf/warrior named shorty who will only say you have my axe, and a gnome rouge, and last but not least a Troll/Priest.

00:12:50-) (+Hard_Aun|sleepage) anyway, three months back i got out of bed and came downstairs loud, fast and naked with a club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, mabye we can make a L-O party. for L-O members only. and me, either a Night Elf Rogue or Warrior to start out, don't know too much about rogues, only 2 weapon fighting (which i love).

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A guild you mean? I think that would be a good idea although we would have to arange it so we know what people are playing and what trade skills they plan one useing so that we can get a good balance with every thing.

00:12:50-) (+Hard_Aun|sleepage) anyway, three months back i got out of bed and came downstairs loud, fast and naked with a club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, a L-O guild. Mabye an admin or mod could arrange it, or mabye we can make a thread (like this one) telling everyone to join the L-O guild, and we can also discuss WoW issues here as well.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only problem with an LO guild is half will be hoard and half will be alliance and if I remember correctly you can't have a guild with both, only one or the other... anyway Ill probbly be a Undead Warlock if I get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an alliance guild.

then a horde guild.

both, and L-O players could join either one.

~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast