Whack-A-Dwarf Tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Whack-A-Dwarf Tournament

Whack-A-Dwarf Tournament

No Players:
    Type: LMS
    Date & Time: August 30, 2008

Whack the Dwarf better than anyone else and win a Kuffy doll.

2. Remove Advertisements

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Okay, just because I can't be bothered checking the comments regularly, I thought I'd drag what discussions we'd had in there on to this forum.

DavidVC04 originally put this tournament up as a test, but we have 11 members now (I fully admit I joined simply because of the title) and it sounds like it could be a fun tourney.

Except we need to work out how it would be run...

Ideas thus far are;

Maybe we should have a dwarf warrior unit with shield and whoever can destroy it fastest wins.
    I would prefer a unit of stubborn dwarfs who fight back. You can break though, but they get -2.

Maybe a single dwarf that starts in the centre of an arena, with any number of challengers starting at fixed points at the arena's edge? The dwarf moves a certain die roll of inches in a random direction, the characters all move directly towards him and have to try and catch and bash him.

The Dwarf can break from combat at the end of each round to make things more interesting, and run away again.

It would be a bit confusing to have all the characters in the arena at once though, would it not? Maybe only two at a time, or even only one at a time and it's just a matter of who gets the dwarf fastest, or inflicts the greatest number of wounds.

Maybe we could have an unlimited unit, the person who lasts the most turns wins. Although we would have to kill a minimum of 3 dwarfs to go on forever, so they could surround us.

So, any other ideas as to how we could successfully Whack-A-Dwarf?
    Last edited by Deadstar_MRC; September 15th, 2008 at 02:29. Reason: Formatting...
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

+ Reply to Thread