Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo's Greatest

2K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  Blood God 
#1 ·
I think it is Link, in every game he is in he is beautifully animated (especially Wind Waker) and has lots of cool effects and moves (Mask of the Fierce Diety: Majora's Mask, Din's Fire: Ocarina of Time, Spin Attack: Wind Waker)

:ph34r:

And he has his own horse!

:ph34r:

#2 ·
the answeres gotta be mario PERIOD!

there is almost nobody in the U.S. that does'nt know who mario is.........

he has alwasy been the crazily high jumping character that everyone uses to instill entertainment and long lost memories (SSBM?).

but as long as there is a nintendo mario will still be its mascot no matter how many years old he is :)

and there ya go :)

#5 ·
Link, Mario and Samus are all cool, but I think the most rock hard super cool stylish ninty character is...Yoshi! I think hes great, and so is almost every game hes in (that last statment is true of most nintendo character though!)

#8 ·
Bowser always gets beaten by Mario, but in SSBM Link > Mario.
Go Link!

(Greg from Bad Fur Day is funny, so is the gargoyle on the Gothic Bridge :D )

#10 ·
Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox@Jun 11 2004, 05:22
Link, Mario and Samus are all cool, but I think the most rock hard super cool stylish ninty character is...Yoshi! I think hes great, and so is almost every game hes in (that last statment is true of most nintendo character though!)
True dat, Yoshi rocks :D

Though, I'm a fan of pretty much all Nintendo Characters B)

#11 ·
*POSSIBLE WINDWAKER SPOILER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!*

I like Link.
Even more so in the N64 titles

Windwaker....meh, to someone whos not played the game I can understand, he looks odd, but once you've played it...but then its not supposed to be THE link in WW is he? Ive not been able to play the whole game yet so...

#12 ·
I'm still trying to figure out if any of them are the link..i know for a fact that the link from Zelda and Zelda 2 are the same guy,the Link from A Link to the Past and Zelda for the GB (the one with the island and the wind Fish and all) are the same guy ,and the Link from the 2 N64 installments are the same guy...but i also know that the one from Zelda 1&2 and the guy from LttP and the windfish one are different guys...it's all so confusing..i still don't which version of Link was in those oracle games for the GB >.<

#13 ·
hmmm id have to say any of the fire emblem characters like Roy, they all just look so awesome

#16 ·
I can't believe nobody's mentioned megaman!

The megaman series are the best platform games ever!

Megaman himself is so neat! He comes in lots of different colours and has all those different guns. And he's got his own cyber-mastiff!

Last year I downloaded a SNES emulator and played all of them, never had so much fun alone before..

2d platform games ROCK!

I wouldn't mind if they made a 3d megaman game on gamecube either..

#18 ·
El Linko! he's got all the best items, and Ocarina of Time is one of the best games

#20 ·
Id have to stay Star fox even tho hes super nintendo(his other games blow) or solid snake(i never beat that game yet for nintendo) mario uh duh, samsus of course.

#25 ·
I don't even have to think about this one: LINK! A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time are IMO two of the best games ever made, along with Chrono Trigger. Ah, the good ol' days of SNES. Samus is also up there...

#26 ·
I can't believe nobody's mentioned megaman!
I'm pretty sure that megaman isn't a Nintendo character. (I'm pretty sure he's multi-platform)

or the guy on my avatar
That would be Kanbei

Try and guess which Nintendo character is his favorite... :lol:
Uh..... Yoshi? ;)

Though, I'm a fan of pretty much all Nintendo Characters
I'm not (hate.....Kirby.....so.....much)

Fox is the greatest. I mean, he's a fox, in an arwing, with a laser gun, and hes really nimble.
He talks funny, and falls too fast in SSBM

has to be Lanky Kong from Donkey Kong 64
Is he the one that does the handstand? :lol:

Mario and Samus are all cool
Samus looks bad in SSBM, and isn't very good in it either, but in Metroid Prime she looks great!

^Whew, that was kinda big^ Anyway, my vote goes to.....
Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.