Payment method on account creation? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Payment method on account creation?

So I just got WAR and finished installing and when I get to the billing info part of account creation it is already asking for either a credit card or gametime card, even though I used my registration key that I got on the little card that came with the game in the step before. What do I do?

It's been a minute.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    135 (x4)

Well... you decide what payment method you want to use, then you enter it into the thing. It doesn't actually charge you until your 30 free days (or however many) that come with the game are up, but they want you to put in a payment method anyway so that it's lined up for when your free time runs out. Every MMO I've ever played has done it this way, except for Guild Wars, since that one didn't have subscription fees.

-H
    Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
    -George Orwell

www.drmcninja.com
    If you're intruiged by doctors who are also ninjas, then this is the webcomic for you!

+ Reply to Thread