Fable 2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fable 2

Senior Member Spartan Command061's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Fable 2

So how many of you have picked this hyped title up? I'm still a little unsure of whether or not to get it, they've promised a lot of neat stuff, but then again they did the same with number 1 and didn't deliver on most aspects. Hows the henchmen multiplayer?

Just wondering what the general concensus is on this game before i spend almost a battleforces worth on a game.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Before you hear my Fable 2 opinions, note that I absolutely loved the original Fable. It didn't provide as much as they promised, but it still provided a ton more than any other game to date. Fable 2 is extremely good; I haven't played it for too many hours on end (I'd be surprised if too many people have, there's a ton of content) to really give you an idea, but it's a game I would really recommend picking up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    110 (x4)

I got myself a copy yesteday, and have played it for a few hours. So far I am really liking it, but its not as 'incredible' as I was made to think it was going to be.

Certain parts can be a bit frustrating, bit overall I would say maybe 9/10. I think it is an amazing game, and worth getting!

LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

I honestly expected nothing more than a Fable game, and in that regard the game has delivered wonderfully, as can be expected. More content than the first one (that I recall), better fighting system, and just overall a ton of fun. Haven't had the chance to be a Henchman yet, though I'm looking forward to doing so with a buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x3)

Ive been playing it for a while and think its a big improvement on the first one. The new fighting system is good, i like to string up combos and blast them with a rifle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    172 (x7)

Like others have said, it was a bit overhyped (what game isn't these days). I bought it on release day though, and tried to make sure my expectations weren't as high as the hype wanted them to be.

So far I have completed one playthrough. Just did it last night, so it took me about 6 days. I took my leisure building up economies and buying shops and having a good family life so by no means did I beat it in a minimum amount of time.

I can say that this would be a good buy though. It has me starting on 2 other different characters as we speak, so I will definitly get my moneys worth.
    "I am the architect of fate!"

+ Reply to Thread